4| lost boy

-play this song^ when the * shows up below to make your reading experience better.
______________________________

September 2nd 2017
(Still the same day)

Danielle Scott

Lunch came around.

Sitting at the same wooden table from yesterday- my first day here, I waited for Harry to arrive sometime soon.

I softly picked at my food casually looking around the cafeteria, expecting him to show up anytime now.

You've only known him for one day and a half and you're actually being very responsive towards him.. what is up with you? You don't usually give anyone a chance, so why him?

Yes.

I do indeed speak to myself. I'm sure you've noticed by now.

To answer that question, I don't fucking know brain. Don't even ask me. I haven't known what i'm doing since almost one year ago. 

About twenty minutes passed by, before I spot someone silently walking across the cafeteria floor and realize it's Harry. I immediately purse my lips together and squint my eyes slightly at his entry due to the fact he wanted to have lunch with me and then makes me wait twenty minutes for him, when lunch was only thirty minutes long to begin with.

I notice he's wearing a black beanie hanging low over his brown curls, along with a dark grey loose long sleeve that had three small white buttons, slightly undone over the chest part, exposing a cross necklace around his neck- accompanied by some tight black skinny jeans and a pair of brown slightly worn-out boots.

He looked handsome

He looked handsome.. in a friendly way of course. Nothing more. Everyone was staring at him not just me so..

"Hi so sorry for the wait, I got a bit held up by some friends. Totally didn't mean to make you wait love." He motions quotation marks with one hand only, around the word 'friends' as he speaks it.

Taking a seat in front of me, he places his food tray on the table with his opposite hand. I wondered to myself how he's able to carry the food tray with one hand alone, but I realized after analyzing him as soon as he sat down, that he has bigger hands than I do.

"Oh. Don't worry, I just got here myself, I wasn't waiting for you. I was actually appreciating the school's fine cuisine. You know?" With my attitude disguised in sarcasm, I make a gesture towards the fork with food that's in my right hand furrowing my brows as if it wasn't obvious that the cafeteria food was shit and that I actually had been waiting for him for the past twenty minutes.