Chapter Thirteen: Kaylee

Chapter Thirteen:

Kaylee

I headed over to work and had a great time. Note extreme sarcasm. Chris was still a great boss and everything but on a Monday night, there should honestly not be too much work to get in trouble for. I managed to get yelled at three times, all not being my fault, and we had three costumers. Why the hell I stayed 'til seven thirty, I don't know.

It took me about twenty minutes to reach the community college from work and I made it in time to get out of my apron and put on comfortable shoes. I raced to class and made it just in time.

That also went great. Again, severe sarcasm.

The class was finally over at ten and I went home. I was tired as hell and I had to take a shower and finish my English homework.

The shower should've been relaxing and nice. Instead, it was short and quick, too fast to even have the slightest effect on me. I hurried out and finished dressing in a tank top and my pajamas, while trying to locate my school bag in my room.

I had just finished my homework when I realized that I had failed to eat anything since lunch. That would explain the growling in my stomach.

I got up and headed to the kitchen, making myself a bowl of cereal with milk. I was almost done when I heard a knock on my door.

I frowned but headed out to the front door.

"Who is it?" I called from behind. I reached the door and took a peek out the peep-hole.

"Jess."

Ok, so I though I'd leave you with a tiny cliffhanger to hold your interest. I'll tell you a secret about the next chapter though. It's in Jess's POV. I hope seven chapters a day are good enough for you guys. Please, please, please, vote and comment.

The last song I listened to was Crazy by Simple Plan. It was my favorite song a couple of years back and I hadn't heard it for the longest time. I suggest you go listen to it right now!

<3 Luceee