Chapter Twenty Nine: Kaylee

Chapter Twenty Nine

Kaylee

Two Months Later

"Lucas, stop it!" I scolded.

We were now in bed, spooning like any other night, but I could tell how aroused Luke was this time. Usually, he would move his hips away from me so that I didn't feel it, but it was there, pressed against my back tonight. He had no mercy on me.

We'd been closer than ever lately. We hadn't gone as far as having sex yet but we'd come close enough more times than I could count. School was the same ol' pain in the ass for everybody but there wasn't much we could do about it anyway. Mikaela and Jessie weren't together but Mikky was just playing with him now. And poor Jess was falling for it.

Mik and I hung out every once in a while. Unfortunately, the bar hadn't been opened again and I was out of a job. With college classes, rent, and gas to pay, I would need to go searching soon.

For now, I was just enjoying being with Luke. He was feeling a lot better and could now go back to playing football but he was unsure about what he really wanted to go do. He'd gotten a part time job working in a mechanic's garage in the meanwhile. My uncle's doing. Apparently, he was good with cars, too. I don't know what my baby can't do. Mrs. C. told him that he could go live at home about a month ago if he wanted, but he'd practically moved in with me. It was fast and crazy, but we were in love.

He'd even talked about marriage a couple of times and every time, I acted as if it was a joke. It usually ended up with some making out, trying to help the guilt I felt after I saw the hurt in his eyes.

Lately, I'd been getting calls from my uncle, giving me updates on his fiancé and the pregnancy. They were having twins, a girl and a boy, but were unsure of names yet. He said that the minute it was time, I'd be called so that I could go to the hospital and meet my godchildren. I really love Uncle Tim. I told him about losing my job and he offered me an interview at one of the local businesses he knew. He'd already offered Luke his job, but mine would be more officy. I had an interview tomorrow.

Hence, why Luke and I had to go to sleep early tonight. The interview was at three in the afternoon but I wanted to get a good amount of sleep otherwise I'd be grumpy all day. And Lucas knew that. But no.

Freaking Luke decided, on top of making me feel up his erection, to start moving his fingers softly around my back and on my shoulder and arms, making me all hot and flustered for him.

He chuckled and decided to do the next best thing. His lips now found their way onto my shoulder and neck. He kissed me softly at first, planting tiny kisses that I wasn't even sure were there. I shivered. Then he nibbled.

"Damn it Luke! You're making it impossible to sleep," I said, turning to face him.

Mistake. His erection was now pressed on my stomach and my eyes rolled onto the back of my head as a moan escaped my mouth.

"Shit," I mumbled.

"Kaylee, babe," he said.

I opened my eyes and looked at his freaking smirking face. "Hmmm?"

"I'm not tired," he said, like a little kid would.

"I have an interview Luke. I have to get some sleep," I said. But slowly, my stand was falling.

He was rubbing my arms up and down now, and his kisses went all over me. I had a light tank top on so my whole upper area was pretty much up for grabs, something that he clearly took advantage of.

I forgot why I had to go to sleep and just let myself feel his skin against mine. I felt good. His kisses eventually trailed downwards towards my stomach and I heard myself moan over and over again.