⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 하나 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪.ɞ

minho was walking home from his exhausting work

minho was walking home from his exhausting work. the purple sky from the sunset, the summer wind gusting in the air, the leaves swaying and the korean lights shining through the street.

minho decided to walk today and let his driver drove home with his car. i mean his expensive apartment isn't that far. he doesn't know why but he felt like walking today.

minho is a rich ceo who works for a famous dance company. he lives in an expensive apartment that is in the high-class area. so he was very loaded.

he was enjoying the breeze and the sky setting, he went to a local mini market to grab something to drink. he was looking at the aisles and grabbing a few snacks.

"minho hyung!"

minho was startled he dropped the items. he turned around to see his first dorm roomate from college

hwang hyunjin.

"oh, hyunjin."

"it's been such a while hyung! i missed you."

hyunjin went for a hug and minho glared at him. hyunjin immediately regretted his decision considering how minho was in college.

"i'll airfry you hyun."

"sorry, sorry."

hyunjin then excused himself and minho went to the cashier. the cashier was a short dude who had a face of a bicycle seat.

"all right that would be 500 won please."

minho payed and went straight walking home. in the midsts of him walking home. he looked at this dark alleyway. he didn't think much of it but he couldn't move. something about it was interesting.

then minho heard a little meow, minho loved cats so he walked in the dark alleyway. he turned on the flash of his phone and started walking.

there was a couple of trashbags lying there and he hear the meow again. he went closer and saw a light brown cat with caramel brown eyes and a sweet soft expression.

minho instantly fell in love with this cat, it was so cute and precious.

"hey little kitty ~"

^••^
(nya~)
(edit: its 2022 and i just wanna say i fucking hate the chin jokes abt changbin that i made in this book i would like to apologize abt that.)