⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 열일곱 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

(tw: smut, shitty sexual content ahead
please refrain from reading if you are uncomfortable.)

ʚ 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣. ɞ

"master, come play with me

"master, come play with me."

minho was surprised by the nickname, but he did quite enjoy it. minho slowly put his hands around jisung's waist as he connected their lips together. the kiss full of lust and a hint of love.

minho bit jisung's bottom lip to ask for permission to slip his tongue in. jisung whined causing his mouth to open, minho then put his tongue in to explore jisung's mouth.

minho then put jisung down the bed and their lips still connected. minho then pulled away as jisung whined already missing the taste of minho's lips. minho brush his finger on jisung's lips as he felt the sticky smudgged lip gloss.

"you taste like strawberry kitten."

minho then explored jisung's neck. admiring the soft milky skin that he would turn to purple soon. he then sucked jisung's neck, marking him as jisung whimpered. tingling sensations spreading around his body.

jisung tugged on minho's tie wishing that his clothes would be off.

"what do you want kitten."

"off."

minho smirked and he took off his suit and his tie, jisung admired minho's body with his well toned abs and milky skin. he touched minho's chest and his hands ran down his soft abs.

minho then took of jisung's sweater and looked at the tag of the collar. he smirked and went to lick and tease jisung's nipples, jisung bit his lip as muffled moans came, the sensation of minho's tongue around his pink sensitive nipples were foreign, but it was a pleasure.

"where did you get this kitten.?"

minho said as he touched jisung's nipple and looked up.

"f-fel- agh~"

jisung was cut off with minho wrapping his hands around jisung's dick, under the skirt. minho smirked knowing the younger didn't have undergarments on.

"my, my hannie, such a naughty kitten, did you dress like this for me hm?"

jisung moaned at the tone minho was using, it was so hot that it aroused jisung even more. minho then stroked it harder.

"speak."

"y-yes, m-master."

minho then took the skirt off but left the socks and collar on jisung. minho looked down at jisung, his soft skin filled with marks, his eyes almost shutting close, his swollen pink lips from biting it too much.