⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 아흡 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨. ɞ

it was one afternoon, jisung just woke up, he woke up late today because yesterday was tiring, he didn't tell minho but he was crying

he was crying due to self hatred, confusion, and anger. his parents somehow found out about his whereabouts, but they didn't apologize for what they have done but instead shame jisung for running away.

how could he stay? he was beaten up by his father, his mother said he deserves it and his sibling already found their soulmate so jisung was helpless.

so he ran to find his soulmate, and found him.
minho is his soulmate, minho had always been his soulmate. but they haven't been official yet.

when he woke up, minho wasn't there, he left no note or text. minho rushed this morning, because his students needed him for practice and his boss was nagging him. but he didn't forget to turn jisung.

so he left, and jisung just let it slide and thought that he was at work, he turned on the tv and got bored easily, he did find a show to watch though.

he was watching the show and also playing his phone, he didn't even care what time it is, but once the show ended he looked outside the window and saw that it was already dark, he looked at the time and saw that it was 10 at night, and minho wasn't home.

this made jisung nervous. what if he left? for good? did he not like jisung? was he bored of him? what if he never returns?

all of those thoughts made jisung panic. he then bit his fingers with his fangs, until there were marks and scars but he was used to it.

everytime he was panicked he had always bit his fingers and hands, it wasn't good since causing body harms isn't the best way, but he couldn't help it.

then, the door opened and he saw minho, with his eyes tired and he dropped his bag not caring anymore. jisung ran to minho and hugged him tightly, minho also fell down.

"woah hannie! are you okay?"

"s-sorry i was s-scared."

"scared? why, what happened?"

"i- i thought you left me, for good."

"oh kitten, i'm sorry i didn't tell you, my boss needed me to stay longer, it's okay, you know i won't leave you i already promised you that."

jisung just nuzzled in minho's chest loving the feeling. minho noticed the scars on jisung's arms and hands. he grabbed his hands and looked at it, jisung quickly pulled it away, and went to the bedroom.

minho followed him, he then saw jisung on the bed with his knees up to his chest and his head resting on his knees.

"kitten?"

jisung just looked up.

"hannie, what did you do? what are these scar?"

"it's n-nothing."

"kitten, tell me."

"i- i bite my hands when i'm n-nervous. it's a h-habit."

"oh.. hannie? try to stop this okay but don't stop for me, i want you to stop for you."

"i-i'll try."

"now, let me take care of you hannie."

^••^
(nya~)