⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 여섯 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ɞ

minho woke up due to sunlight he then looked over to see jisung naked, a pile of clothes next to him and his butt cheeks facing minho

he watched closely as the sun rises and jisung turning back into a cat, his frame much smaller and the way he stretches after he transformed.

"hannie."

jisung then flinched and let out a loud meow. minho laughed a little and walked towards him. he picked jisung up and put him on his lap.

"good morning to you too, i see you turned into a cat again."

meow!

minho chuckled seeing jisung so excited today. he booped the cats nose and smiled.

"how cute you are."

meow

"hannie, if you want me to transform u into human just tap my scar okay?"

jisung nuzzled and purred showing that he understands. minho then put him down and jisung started to strut to the living room.

minho wasn't going to lie, he did find it weird to see jisung in his cat form again since he saw him human yesterday. but he didn't mind it

because his hannie is always cute to him.

today was an off day for minho so, he decided to just shower and get comfortable with some sweatpants and a t shirt.

minho likes things to be clean, especially himself, so no matter the occasion he will shower.

while minho was taking a bath, jisung was on the sofa cleaning himself by licking his body parts, i mean, he is a cat.

jisung was always happy when he's in cat form, but since he hasn't been in human form since he left his parents home which was about, 2 years ago.

he wanted to experience being human more. he waited obediently for his owner. he waited patiently on the sofa.

minho then walked out of his room, he saw jisung on the sofa. once jisung saw minho he jumped to minho and clawed at his shirt so he can stay.

"woah! hannie nice to see you too."

minho then sat on the sofa and carried jisung with his hand, jisung then tapped his paw on minho's scar on his other hand. minho raised one of his eyebrows.

"hannie you want to transform?"

meow!

"okay okay, let me get clothes for you first."

minho then got clothes for jisung and put it on his cat. he then touched jisung's scar with his scar and jisung then went human.

jisung was sat on minho's lap in human form. minho was laid back on the sofa.

"hi hannie."

"s-sorry i-i just missed being human, haven't been one in a while."

"oh? it's okay, you can go human whenever you like."

"i-i also missed y-you."

^••^
(sorry if this is late today my teachers are being a pain)