⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 스물다섯 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜. ɞ

jisung was getting ready for their date, minho planned a date for them since jisung hasn't been feeling the best lately

jisung planned on wearing his favorite skirt with a long sweater tucked under, he also put on white leg warmers and black boots.  he put on a little bit of eyeliner and some tints on his cheeks and lips.

minho wore a black button up and some black pants.  and a belt.

they really be looking quite emo.

jisung was looking in the mirror feeling insecure seeing himself in a skirt, he kept looking at his body, and seeing nothing good about it.

at least that's what jisung thinks.

then a pair of hands wrapped around jisung's waist and those hands belong to minho. he kissed jisung's neck from behind giving him ticklish kisses. hearing little giggles coming from jisung and that made minho giggle himself.

"hyung! it tickles!"

"hmm, hannie you're just so pretty, your body is so pretty, your face is even prettier and my favorite part, your soft hair. you're so perfect hannie."

jisung smiled and blushed, minho always seems to know how to cheer jisung up. he knows how to make him happy.

"hyung, i'm not perfect."

"to me you are."

jisung then pulled minho into a brief kiss and then they made their way to minho's car with jisung feeling much more confident than before.

minho decided to drive today, because today is supposed to be a day for the two. they were excited, jisung was excited. jisung loves it when they were together.

today they were planning to go to a restaurant to eat  and they were going to go roller skating. jisung has never roller skated before so it was exciting.

they arrived at the restaurant, jisung didn't feel like going to anything fancy so they went to a cozy restaurant that was inside a mall.

jisung walked in and immediately he became the attention, people looked at him weirdly, they stared at him like he was an alien,

while we're at it, stream alien by han jisung thank you.

some people also looked at jisung's thighs and catcalled him quietly. jisung felt uncomfortable, he didn't know if he looked good in the skirt or not, all the thoughts running through jisung's head.

'should i pull my skirt down?'

'do i look ugly?'

'i should've not worn this.'

jisung broke away from those thoughts when minho linked his arms to jisung's. and jisung looked up at minho as minho smiled and caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead.

"you look beautiful darling, ignore them."

jisung smiled and felt better. they walked towards the restaurant and sat at a booth. the waiter that was assigned for to serve them took a liking in jisung.

he kept staring at jisung and his skirt, staring at his thighs and licking his lips. the waiter looked about minho's age.

and obviously minho noticed it. he glared at the waiter while the waiter smirked and pretended to listen to their order.

"hello? um sir? did you get my order?"

"uh- oh ya ya sorry can you repeat that pretty?" the waiter said while putting his nasty hands on jisung's shoulders for a brief moment.

minho clenched his fists under the table, and but his lips, he continued to glare at the waiter and smoothly put his hands around jisung's waist and pulled him closer to minho. jisung didn't think anything of it as he repeated the order.

"great, and.. ugh you." the waiter said as he rolled his eyes while faking his smile.

minho returned the smile with a fake one and he planned to be cringely cute.

"owh, i would like to have the pasta because that's hannie's favourite and um i think i should get the milkshake do you think it'll be sweet hannie."

minho said as he turned to jisung and smiled, jisung looked confused but nodded anyways.

"y-yeah it will hyung."

"hmmm but not as sweet as my hannie."

he said as he nuzzle his nose towards jisung's. jisung giggled and the waiter rolled his eyes and scoffed lightly as minho smirked.

he left their table and jisung realised what was going on.

"hyung."

"yes?"

"were you... jealous.?"

"yes, i was i'm being honest i was."

"but you know that i belong to you though right?"

"of course i do."

minho was glad that jisung knows that. he loved the idea that jisung knows,

that he will always belong to minho.

^••^

(ahhh i started writing again hehe
also i'm curious where are you guys from?
say a phrase from your country!)