⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 스물넷 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮. ɞ

it was the afternoon and jisung already felt better

it was the afternoon and jisung already felt better. he was calmer than this morning and they were now watching a movie.

jisung was a wearing a blanket on top of him and he was cuddled up on the couch with minho putting his arms around jisung.

jisung got bored of the movie quickly and minho already watched it so jisung thought of an idea.

"hyung?"

"yes hannie?"

"uhh.."

"what?"

"c-can i do your makeup?"

"what.?"

"i've always thought that you have a perfect face shape, and i'm just bored.."

minho thought for a moment, he wasn't the type to put on makeup but he was open with it and whatever makes jisung happy, he will be happy too.

"sure."

jisung grinned and giggled, he went to the vanity where he put his make up bag and returned to minho.

he placed the make up beside him as minho sat crosslegged upright. jisung started preparing and put primer on his skin.

the cold gel hitting minho's face it was relaxing.

"han, what's this? it feels like lube."

"wh- hyung why would i put lube on your face, it's primer to prime your face."

minho hummed in response just letting jisung use him as a blank canvas. jisung continue to put on a tiny hit of foundation on his face and for his eyes he blended out neutral eyeshadows with his brush.

the soft bristles lightly packed the eyeshadow on minho's eyes, minho quite enjoyed the experience.

next step is for jisung to put eyeliner, he was nervous for this part, since it wasn't his favorite thing to do.

the cool sensation of the liquid eyeliner tickled minho. minho flinched a bit but not enough to mess up the eyeliner.

"hannie it tickles!"

"stay still or i'm going to mess up."

minho just listened, and jisung continued to draw a wing, and it was perfect it matches the other eye as well, jisung finishes off with putting a lip tint and a littl bit of blush.

"now it looks like you're blushing!"

jisung exclaimed, and minho just chuckled, jisung hand the mirror to minho for him to see, and honestly minho felt pretty.

"hannie! you did such a good job!"

"thank you hyung."

"i was about to ask you since you like doing makeup so much.."

"hm?"

"do you want to be the makeup artist for our company?"

"really?!"

"yes, the old makeup artist had to leave due to family issues do you want to become one?"

"yes! yes! i'm so bored of being at home."

minho chuckled and jisung hugged minho saying thank you over and over. they were both happy because jisung is happy.

to minho,

happiness is whenever his hannie is happy.

^••^

(i'm so tired but i want to keep on writing, and i do enjoy it it's just that school is being a pain-)