⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚디섯 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙞 '𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ɞ

"p-please d-don't leave m-me."

minho felt his heart break in two knowing that jisung probably has been through a lot, seeing how he is different from the others.

he didn't know if jisung turned human to anyone else, but he knows that the specific place he found jisung seemed to be roamed with people who assaulted cats.

he then pulled jisung to his lap and jisung hid his face with his hands. he knew he needed to protect jisung, he knew jisung was fragile, and needed to be protected.

"hey, hannie look at me."

jisung just kept his hands to cover his face still crying. minho then took them down, to see jisung with red swollen eyes and his lips still trembling.

"shush, don't cry, i promise i'll protect you, i promise i'll take care of you, hannie. i promise to stay with you, but i'm new to this and i might fuck up but i'll fix it okay? please don't cry."

jisung calmed down eventually still sniffling, he also put on clothes, minho gave him a shirt that was big on him and shorts.

after he was done minho signalled him to be in his lap again, jisung hesitantly climbed up the bed and went on minho's lap, his head was in minhos chest and with one arm minho was holding him tight, he held jisung like he was a baby.

"you know you're pretty right han?"

"n-no."

"well you are."

jisung blushed, his cheeks turning red and smiled softly. minho smirked and ran his fingers to jisung's hair. jisung grew sleepy as minho stroke his hair, he was fluttering his eyes close.

minho looked at jisung and how pretty he looks, he started softly humming to a song. which made jisung much more sleepier than he already was.

after a while jisung had finally fallen asleep, and minho looked at him.

he's so pretty when he sleeps he thought.

minho then laid jisung on the bed and put the blanket over him. he debated if he should sleep there with jisung or not.

he decided to sleep there.

beside jisung.

he then slipped into the bed and lightly hugged jisung, his hands barely touching him, he was so gentle as if he was afraid that he was going to break the boy with a single touch.

jisung shifted closer in his sleep, his tail pulling minho closer, minho flinched but he didn't mind.

he then looked at jisung examining his features, looking at his soft small eyes, his pretty nose, and his soft pink lips. he looked perfect in minho's eyes

minho then ran his finger through jisung's hair, it might be his favorite part of him. he then lightly twirl it with his hand. then he whispered,

"i'll stay with you hannie, i promise."

^••^

(istg i saw a picture of hyunjin's actual passport and i feel like i'm going to cry, HE HAS A FUCKING MIDDLE PART IN THE PHOTO 😭)