⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 셋 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ɞ

minho took a bath

minho took a bath. and han was laying in minho's bed. he was fluttering his eyes close, he was a sleepy kitty who didn't have a home for as long as he can remember.

so having to lay in a bed was a new experience, he loved it.

minho was enjoying his shower, the warm water hitting his back, the smell of his vanilla shampoo and soap filling his nose.

it was definitely an incredible experience for the both of them. a cat gets to sleep in a warm bed, and an owner gets a warm shower after work.

it was all relaxing for minho, until he remembered he had to work on a choreography that his boss told him to do. the colour of his face suddenly drained.

he then put comfortable clothes on and was on his way to the mini dancing room he had in his apartment. yes, his apartment is that big.

he checks his room to see if there was anything else he needs, he then looked at his bed to see his cat sleeping in his bed, he walked over and lightly stroke the top of it's head and hears a purr. he laughed lightly and just let it sleep.

after a few hours, minho was done with the choreography and he went over to his bed and sees his hannie sleeping. he then observed the cat.

he the noticed a scar that was in the shape of a curve in the cats body. he looked over and see that it matches the scar in his palm.

"hannie, why do we have the same scar.?"

minho whispered then caressed his cat again. minho had this scar since he was born, he didn't know where it came from. but he was so curious on why his cat has the same scar.

he then touched the scar with his hand, the hand with the scar.

that was kind of a mistake.

he saw han, transform into a human, his face was still sleeping peacefully, his knees were up to his chest and his hands were on top of his knees. just like how a cat would sleep.

his ears and tail still there, and he was of course,

naked.

minho's eyes widen. he took a step back and he hit a table making a loud sound.  that sound shook han awake. han slowly woke up he yawned and stretched just how a cat would.

he then looked at minho and himself. he turned human.

'fuck he's gonna throw me out now.' han thought

han then sit up straight and looked down. he felt like crying, he was scared that he won't have a home anymore.

but minho carefully took a step forward.

"h-hannie?"

^••^