⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 넷 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨. ɞ

"h-hannie?"

"h-hannie?"

"y-yes."

minho then was more suprised. his cat, well, not really a cat just responded to him. minho wasn't frightened or anything, but he was careful.

he took another step towards han. han backed away until he reached the headboard. han was scared, he really liked minho and he was scared that minho was gonna hurt him or even kick him out.

but we all know that's not the minho we know.

minho then put his hand up to han's head but stopped eventually seeing how han flinched hard and his eyes shut.

"hey, it's okay hannie i'm not gonna hurt you, can i touch you?"

han then loosened up and nodded letting minho touch him. minho touched his hair and his ears, he wasn't going to lie. he loved the feeling of han's hair and how soft it is.

he then pet han and slowly pet his hair and touched his ears. han then purred and nuzzled his hair further to minho's hand as reflex. he also touched his ears with his hand just how a cat would.

"i-i'm guessing y-you want an explanation."

minho then smiled softly and nodded.

"w-well, m-my actual n-name is jisung, but i like that y-you call me h-hannie."

"okay then i'll call you hannie."

"w-well i am a cat, but not r-really. i was one of the r-recent gener-ration of nekos, i'm half human and half cat, this scar that i have, matches with my owner, which m-means my soulmate."

minho then showed his scar and jisung blushed

"so i'm guessing i'm your soulmate."

"y-yeah, only you can turn m-me human form, i turn back to a cat form when the sun rises, but i can be h-human when y-you turn me."

"okay, well hannie you can turn to a human whenever you like just signal me."

silence was heard now. and jisung was now scared, he's still scared if his soulmate was going to leave him. then, a tear came and a sniffle was heard.

"hannie, what's wrong, why are you crying?"

minho then cupped jisung's cheek with both of his hands. he wiped jisung's tears and tried to smile.

"hey, tell me what's wrong."

jisung just shook his head and more tears came and he was now sobbing, with his face still in minho's hand.

"tell me."

minho's tone was dominant and jisung can't help but obey.

"p-please d-don't leave m-me."

^••^
(thank you for 100 reads hehe ૮₍˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶₎ა)