⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚스물˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣, 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚. ɞ

jisung was laying on the bed with his phone in his hand

jisung was laying on the bed with his phone in his hand. minho just left for work, and jisung felt bored, he then felt this sense of urge to clean up and make minho's day better when he got home.

he then lifted himself up and started to put on his clothes, more like minho's clothes. he put on a big hoodie and some shorts. he then started to wonder what he should do first.

he decided to clean up the bed first, changing the sheets, folding the blankets and putting the pillows in the right places.

he then started to sweep the floors although there wasn't much to clean as minho likes his apartment clean.

he decided to check out the dance room to see what it was like. he looked at it to see the floors polished clean and the mirrors shiny and reflective.

he felt comfortable there for some reason so he stayed there for a while, he decided to learn some dances to stall time.

he danced for hours and by the time he was done, it had been 4 o'clock already so he decided to stop and maybe try to cook minho dinner.

but first, he needed to shower, he showered and feeling the warm water hitting his back as he relaxed. he then got ready and put another pair of shorts and an oversized t-shirt.

he then started to try to cook kimchi fried rice for minho, the strong scent of kimchi filled the room as he cut the kimchi into even pieces, he cooked the rice and put the kimchi in and the sauce and mixed it up together.

he set up the table, lighting up a candle the smell of strawberries because that's jisung favorite, turning up the volume as romantic slow music played.

cleaning up the kitchen so there's no mess, he looked around and saw that it was perfect for minho and he hoped that he liked it.

minho then arrived and the smell of food lingered around the room and he immediately followed it.
when he saw the table he saw jisung with his chin resting on his hands and his tail wrapping around the chair and an adorable smile on his face.

"kitten? did you do all of this?"

"y-yeah i thought i might need to thank you for everything, have a seat."

minho sat down and looked at the food it looked very delicious. jisung signaled minho to take a bite and try and minho did. it tasted very delightful.

"hmm hannie i didn't know you can cook this is amazing."

"t-thank you hyung i'm glad you enjoy it."

he be cooking like a chef, a five star michelin.

minho then thought of an idea, maybe he should take jisung to work tomorrow, to get jisung outside, he remembered how happy jisung was when he took him outside.

"hannie?"

"hyung."

"do you want to go to work with me tomorrow?"

"yes! yes! i've always wanted to see you dance and what you do at work!"

minho chuckled and reached to ruffle jisung's hair.

"okay then hannie."

but what they didn't know is that..

tomorrow may be the worst day of jisung's life.

^••^

(please check out my new announcement if you haven't,
thank you ♡︎)