⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 열아홉 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. ɞ

it was late in the afternoon, jisung didn't turn human today just because he felt like being tiny and being a cat today

it was late in the afternoon, jisung didn't turn human today just because he felt like being tiny and being a cat today. and of course minho respects his decision.

minho was sitting on his desk, trying to get work done. minho didn't need to be in the office today but he was behind on work, so his boss told him to work on it today.

he was typing endlessly on his keyboard, his glasses almost falling off and his arms ached but he still wrote whatever he needed to do.

that is, until jisung jumped to the table an covered the screen, minho smiled and chuckled.

"hannie... i need to work."

meow!

minho the picked him up and stared at him, he then rubbed his nose on jisung's nose. and jisung let out a meow.

"hmm, hannie how about you sit here on my lap-"

jisung immediately jumped on his lap and sat there, minho then pet jisung and gave him a tiny kiss. minho then typed more and jisung now was purring and his eyes were fluttering close.

jisung tilted his head up for him to look at minho amd minho looked down and gave him a kiss.

minho was then writing some notes for tomorrow, he already did all of his work, he just wanted to do more work and be more productive. don't ask me why, because i don't know.

jisung then tapped minho's hand with his paw and touch his ears with it. minho smiled and pet him.
he then did something that surprised minho.

he then jumped to minho's chest and clung into him like a koala, his nails digging into his shirt so he won't let go.

"hannie.?"

meow.

minho then tried to get him off slowly but jisung wouldn't let go.

"hannie, come on i need to work."

meow!

minho tried to get han off over and over again, until he gave up and he touched jisung's scar with his. jisung turned human with his legs wrapping around minho tightly and his arms wrapping around his neck while his face nuzzled into his neck.

"hannie..come on i need to work."

"no!"

"hey, i promise i'll give you affection once i finished."

"noooo i want to stay here."

"hannie."

"no. i want to stay."

"hmm when did my hannie get disobedient?"

jisung just wrapped his arms tighter and nuzzled even closer.

"p-please let me stay, i like your scent."

minho smiled and rubbed jisung's back and hair, and turned his head to kissed the side of jisung's head.

"alright hannie."

minho then did his work, while jisung is clinged on to him, after a while he heard soft snores and his arms loosing. jisung fell asleep.

minho smiled and carried jisung to the bedroom and tucked him in, seeing him sleeping peacefully is minho's favorite.

he brushed a strand of hair out of jisung's face and kissed his forehead. he rubbed jisung's head and whispered,

"my beautiful hannie."

^••^
(hi i just published a changlix book it's called his smile and it is another littlespace story please check it out! ♡︎♡︎)