⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 스물여덟 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧, 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚. ɞ

*cough cough*

*cough cough*

minho rushed to their room, as he opened the door he saw jisung, with a blanket wrapped around him and he was shivering slightly.

jisung got sick because of the rain, he was very easy to get sick but he didn't think it was going to be bad. while minho was fine since he liked to do some stupid things when he was younger, so a little rain didn't get him sick.

minho sat at the edge of the bed and ran his fingers to jisung's hair. jisung purred at the feeling and let out a distressed meow. minho gave a look of worry as jisung's eyes open slightly.

"hannie.. are you still not feeling well?"

"i-i-it's okay, i'll be f-fine hyung, d-d-don't worry." jisung said between shivers. minho looked at han in slight disbelief, he still didn't want minho to worry even when he's clearly sick.

"hannie, we both know you're not."

"i-i don't want to be a burden."

"you will never be a burden to me, now let me make you some warm soup okay, i'll be back."

jisung nodded as minho left the room to make him something to eat. jisung felt guilty, he made minho took care of him while he should be taking care of himself.

but minho didn't mind, he loves his hannie to death and he would absolutely do anything to see his hannie happy and cheerful again.

after a few minutes minho returned with a tray, there was soup and a glass of water placed on top of it, there were also some medicine for jisung to feel better.

minho placed the tray into the bedside table and he shook jisung slightly for him to eat, jisung meowed whining.

"hannie, come on you need to eat."

meow..

"hannie, i made soup for you."

jisung then tried to sit up with minho helping him, he was wrapped in a blanket and his ears were shaking and his tail was hidden under the blanket.

minho then took a spoonful of soup and put it near jisung's mouth.

"say ahh~"

jisung opened his mouth as minho fed him, by every bite he was feeling better, minho's soup was really warm and it was really delicious.

you could say it was a hero's soup...

but jisung also felt guilty for minho, he felt guilty for making minho busy and skipping work today to take care of him, he really didn't want to be a burden.

the soup was finished, minho put the bowl back to the tray and took jisung's medicine and feed it to him.

then jisung grabbed minho's hand and looked down, he rubbed minho's hand with his finger and sniffled because of the snot.

"hannie? do you need something else?"

meow...

"hannie is there something wrong?"

m-meow.

"hannie look at me."

jisung looked up, his face sad and his lips formed into a pout. minho put his hand on jisung's cheek, jisung tend to meow instead of talking when he's feeling upset.

"use words, i need to understand you, why are you upset hannie?"

"i'm sorry.."

"hm?"

"i'm sorry."

"why are you sorry hannie?"

"it's j-just-"

"i know what you're thinking hannie. you think you're a burden for me right? you think that i'm annoyed by you and that you feel guilty for making me skip work today."

"y-yeah, i shouldnt have p-played i-in the rain."

"i know you shouldn't have but i was happy to see you happy, i know there are consequences to everything but i'll do what it takes to see you happy, seeing you having fun in the rain was so relieving for me, and i love taking care of you, you gave me a sense of purpose other than work, you make me happy too hannie, please know that i love you, and i will never think less of you."

"i l-love y-you too hyung."

minho then kissed jisung's forehead. as jisung then lay on their bed with minho following him, minho hummed softly as jisung was falling asleep. minho looked at jisung asleep, he brushed a hair out of his face and smiled.

"how can you be so bright?"

minho whispered as he kissed jisung's nose.

"you're a star hannie, my star."

^••^

(this book is kind of ending soon 😔)