⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 여덟 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ɞ

the weekends were over, that means the off days for minho has also came to an end

the weekends were over, that means the off days for minho has also came to an end. a lot has happened in the weekends. jisung kept turning into human since he missed being one, and minho didn't feel annoyed one bit.

minho also bought him a phone, he gave him the most expensive phone that he can afford, i mean he is very rich.

jisung be lucky asf.

jisung spent the weekends and today for him to learn more on how the phone works, and he learned very fast. jisung was a smart cat, he learned things quickly.

his parents would be proud to have a neko like him. but as expected, they didn't even acknowledge jisung's existence, it doesn't help that his soulmate was a boy too.

when soulmates were assigned, the parents gets informed first, and well it was revealed that the gender was a boy. and because of that jisung's life was miserable, he ran away.

that's how he ended up here. in cat form, in the streets of seoul.
but now in minho's rich ass apartment.

what a glow up.

minho had finished showering and was now getting ready by packing his things, to go to his work, even though he was the ceo, he still had a boss just because minho was too young to be an independent ceo.

he also was a choreographer, so he was busy. he looked at han who had his phone and he was watching a video of. lions..?

minho was confused on jisung's watch history, but he knew that jisung was new to things like this so he just let it slide.

"hey hannie?"

"hm? oh.. you're leaving now..?" jisung sounded sad.

"yeah i am, but i'll be back at probably 6 okay?"

"okay.. i'm gonna miss you.."

"i'm gonna miss you too, kitten."

jisung blushed at the nickname. he really loved being with minho. he then looked at minho. and gave him the buggest puppy eyes ever, ironically being a cat.

"aww what's with that cute face, you're making it harder for me to leave."

"hug. please..?"

"of course, kitten."

jisung put his arms up and made grabby hands making minho want to squish him. minho then hugged him tightly and smiled.

he then gave a small wave and walked out of the door. jisung felt sad but continue watching his documentary.

after hours of watching the documentary jisung stretched and felt bored, he decided to grab a snack in the kitchen, he grabbed an apple and started to bite it. his fangs making it easier.

he then decided to watch tv to see what's on it, he switched between channels to see a lifestyle channel, and on the screen was 3 boys dancing, one boy with black long hair, another boy with a mullet, and a boy with shining visuals in the middle, minho.

jisung saw how minho danced, how smooth and clean his moves were, how his facial expressions fit his moves a lot, how his eyes were only glued to minho, totally forgetting the two boys.

then the door clicked.

"i see that you found me kitten."

^••^

(ahhh skz sns ban just ended me thinks-)