⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 열다섯 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙡𝙞𝙭𝙞𝙚'𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚 ɞ

jisung and felix was sat on felix's bed, they looked at eachothers ears and tails, felix seemed to be a snow white cat with pale complexion, while jisung was a light brown cat and his eyes seems to be bigger than felix's

they were sniffing eachother's scents, inspecting eachother's body, touching eachother's body parts and ruffling eachother's ears.

felix sniffed jisung's hair and jisung did the same to felix, felix also put his shirt up for jisung to see his abs.

they were basically doing that one chapter of that wolf in the house manhwa.

(a/n: if you haven't read that please do so.)

minho and changbin took a peak from the door, minho looked shocked and confused while changbin was normal.

"bin." minho whispered

"hm?"

"what the fuck are they doing."

"gettting to know eachother, platonically."

"i see."

minho and changbin then left them alone, they were talking about work, and their nekos. they got along well.

jisung and felix were talking, jisung felt curious about his relationship with changbin since they seem very close and felix would talk about him nonstop.

jisung was sitting cross-legged on the bed and felix laid on his bed with his feet up the wall.

"lix, can i ask you a question?"

"yes bestie." felix said with a debby ryan.

"are you and changbin d-dating?"

"oh yeah we are."

"how did you end up dating?"

"are you asking for advice? oooo you like minho ye?" he said while poking jisung and jisung giggled.

"s-stop! yeah i do.. and i don't know if he likes me back."

"girl- you're so.... clueless. that mf is your soulmate the fuck?"

"y-yeah i know but like what if he doesn't love me."

"he does, soulmates always love eachother jisung just tell him how you feel."

"i can't express my feelings through words.."

"well then express it through action like hugging, cuddling, and just overall be affectionate with him."

jisung nodded listening.

"think of it like this, minho's heart is a gift you want to win at a fair, and for that you have to hit the bottle right? you can't win the gift just by talking to the bottle for it to fall. you have to shoot it."

jisung nodded.

"then just think of the bottle as minho's shield from his heart, and you have to break it for him to open up to you, and once all the bottles fall boom you have him and his heart."

jisung nodded felix was making sense but also not but he got the point of it.

"also lix.."

"yeah hannie?"

"can i ask a-another q-question?"

"oh my god yes, my advices are useful." he said with an aggressive swag lipbite.

"what do you do when you're u-um in h-heat?"

felix sat up and smirked.

"are you in heat?"

jisung nodded his head looking down. felix then laid his head on his palms and went under jisung for jisung to look down at him.

"remember when i said you can express your love with action, well it's much easier when you're in heat."

"w-why and h-how?"

"easy."

felix then went to jisung's ear and whispered.

"sex."

^••^

(it do be gettin a lil spicy)