⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 열둘 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚. ɞ

the next day, minho took jisung to the mall just like he promised

the next day, minho took jisung to the mall just like he promised. jisung was excited, he was excited to see the outside world with minho.

when jisung was outside he was mostly in cat form and that wasn't the very best, but now with minho by his side to protect him. he feels much more relaxed.

jisung was wearing ripped jeans that didn't fit minho and his juicy thighs anymore. he was also a wearing a t-shirt that was big on him but he didn't care. to hide his ears, he put on a bucket hat.

minho was wearing leather pants and a belt with a thin satin button up, it had a low v-cut that if he bends downs his chest would possibly be exposed.

yes, he was definitely pulling a bang chan.

"hannie, ready to go?"

"yes, hyung."

oh, and jisung calls minho hyung now, since he's older. don't tell jisung but, minho definitely gets turned by jisung calling him hyung.

minho's driver picked minho and jisung up with a fancy ass car, they both took the backseat and jisung looked out at the window.

his eyes getting wide and sparkled looking at the view outside, seeing couples walking on the streets, flowers spreading around the sidewalks.

it was a pretty sight for jisung.

they arrived at the mall, first they went to a makeup store where jisung picked up a natural eyeshadow palette that fit his liking, a blush, a few lip tints of different shades, foundation, concealer, eyebrow pencil, and lastly eyeliner.

let's pray that jisung's eyeliner will match.

they then went to the clothing store, minho also wants to pick something for jisung, he then saw a cute black plaided skirt with a heart belt attached to it, imagining jisung wearing them was...

let's just say his member went up.

"hey hannie."

"yes hyung?"

"you should get these, they would look great on you."

"you think so?"

minho nodded and jisung grinned taking the skirt, it really was his style. he then got some knee high socks, a few sweaters and some jewelry.

minho was really spoiling him, he also grabbed a few things for jisung that he didn't show him.

i wonder what it is.

minho didn't even care to look at the price, he was that rich. they went to cashier and paid and the cashier was the same short dude with a bicycle seat face.

"oh? aren't you the cashier from the convenience store?"

"yeah i am, i knew i recognised you from somewhere."

"yeah? well it was nice seeing you."

"you too."

jisung just stood back behind minho the whole time and carrying some of the bags and minho carried most of them. he didn't mind it of course.

"hyung."

"yes hannie?"

"who was that?"

"oh well personally i don't know his name but i saw him in the mini market the day i met you."

"hmm, his face looks like a triangle."

"more like a bicycle seat."

they laughed as they walked making fun of an innocent short dude.

they then went to the park, minho bought some food for them to eat while having a picnic.

he bought strawberries.

^••^

(justice for the bicycle faced cashier 😔✊)