⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 서른 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

(this might be longer than usual, so grab your gyu's , maybe prepare your tears, and if you can't cry just think about your bias, thank you😔.)

(ISTG IM GONNA MISS THIS STORY SO MUCH 😭)

ʚ 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣. ɞ

today was the day

today was the day. minho was going to ask jisung to stay with him forever, he fully trust himself on loving jisung endlessly, he also know that jisung loved him more than anything.

jisung woke up late with the bed empty and he was in human form, he searched for any texts that minho gave him saying that he was out, he got off the bed yawning and rubbing his eyes. he then saw the table that had candles surrounding a letter, he blew it out and looked at the note.

╔═══════════════╗
Hi my dear hannie,
i know that it may seem a shock to you
that i'm not there, but i
have a surprise,
now look into the bathub,
and treat yourself okay?
-l.mh
╚═══════════════╝

jisung went to the bathroom and found a note that was sat on top of a robe. he read the note again.

╔═══════════════╗
have a nice bath and dress nicely.
wear something that will make you
feel pretty.
meet me at the park,
felix will soon ring the bell.
-l.mh
╚═══════════════╝

just then a doorbell was heard. he knew it was felix because the doorbell rang consecutively. felix was really impatient.

"oi! han! open the door!"

"coming!"

jisung opened the door to a smiley felix dressed in a pretty blue suit. felix then hugged jisung tight. and jisung chuckled.

"w-what's happening lix?"

"i can't tell you bestie but come on you need to get ready!"

felix then pushed jisung into their room and into the bathroom, jisung showered and put the robe on, he walked out the shower with felix shoving clothes to his face, felix then signalled jisung to change.

jisung looked at the clothes to find black satin pants, a thin button up, and a black corset. he looked happy with the clothes so he put them on.

he put the pants on as it fit perfectly around his legs, the satin feeling hugging his legs. he put the button up as it loosely hung around his arm. he then  put the corset on, as he tightened it, it was the perfect size for his tiny waist. he looked in the mirror and he loved what he looked like.