⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 열여섯 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

(thank you for 1k  love you all~)

ʚ 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧. ɞ

it was the next day, jisung is going to do it, he will have sex with minho tonight, oh yes he will

it was the next day, jisung is going to do it, he will have sex with minho tonight, oh yes he will. he is getting dick today, i repeat today. minho's dick. today.

jisung was determine for that, he then started to watch more videos of make up and learned more about how to seduce minho.

minho was at work at this time, so it would be the perfect time for them to have sex, since minho would be a little grumpy after work.

jisung then read a lot of smut chapters and a lot smut books on wattpad. let's just say he's mildly addicted to reading.

just like you mfs reading this.

he looked at the clock and it was 4 and minho is supposed to go home at 6 so he decided to get ready now.

first, he put on a loose cropped white sweater and the black plaid skirt that he bought the other day, the skirt was short, if jisung bends down his ass would show slightly.

he also then put knee high socks and he ruffled his hair, having a tail and ears just made it look more submissive.

jisung then put on makeup, he put on a little bit of brown eyeshadow and a pinkish blush for a shy submissive look, he put on some liptint that smelled like strawberries, and he did some eyeliner, he was suprisingly talented.

he looked in the mirror and smiled, he felt pretty, minho would definitely think he's pretty. he then checked if anything is missing. he then remembered,

felix gave him a collar and they put the writing 'owned by lee minho' on it. he decided to put that around his neck, the leather touched his neck well and jisung's look was complete.

he's definitely getting dick tonight.

minho was on the way home, today was extra frustrating for him, students were not getting the steps right since they wouldn't listen to him, his boss also shouted at him for missing a class.

he wasn't tired but he was pissed so if jisung wants dick tonight, let's pray for his ass.

minho was walking to his apartment and when he reached it, he expected jisung to be on the sofa either playing with his phone or sleeping.

he went to his bedroom since he couldn't see jisung on the sofa, he didn't expect to be greeted with jisung sitting on the bed with his feet spread and sitting down like an anime girl wearing an outfit that would turn him on.

jisung licked his hands seductively just like what a cat would do, he also let out a meow, minho then got horny, this sight was really hot.

"k-kitten what are you trying to do?"

jisung then walked closer to minho seductively, he grabbed minho's tie and pulled him closer, their lips almost touching.

jisung then whispered.

"master, come play with me."

^••^
( just a heads up next chapter will definitely be smut. also idk if i described jisung's sitting pose correctly so here's a refrence:

 also idk if i described jisung's sitting pose correctly so here's a refrence: