⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 스물여섯 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨.ɞ

they finished their food and on their way out minho didn't forget to shoot the same waiter a glare and purposely bump on his shoulders

yes, he was that petty.

meow!

minho turned to jisung, seeing jisung's eyes sparkle and little giggles coming from his mouth, and his eyes turning to crescent moons as he clapped excitedly.

minho let out a small chuckle, jisung hasn't let out cat like features in quite a while except his tails and ears. he didn't cover them today so people were staring, but jisung felt comfortable in his own skin to do that.

"did you just meow?"

"hehe yes i did, i'm just so excited, i've never went roller skating before!"

"oh? well this is gonna be fun."

minho smirked as he put his arm around jisung as they walked towards the roller skating; it was next to the mall so they decided to just walk there.

when they arrived at their destination, jisung's eyes immediately sparkled at the sight of people having fun and the bright disco lights that shined the place.

it distracted jisung from all the pain that he had experience. minho looked at jisung and smiled. seeing his mouth open and mouthing a small "wah" was such a dream for minho.

he loved it when jisung is happy and he definitely loves it when jisung tries new things with him. he loves jisung to death, he would do anything.

in short, minho is whipped.

minho then dragged jisung to go to the booth where you would get your shoes, jisung put them on and played with the roller skates waiting for minho.

"are you excited han?"

"yes!"

"okay let's go."

"could y-you hold my hand, i'm scared i'm going to fall."

"of course, love."

they walked towards the ring with jisung holding minho tightly afraid he might fall. minho took a step to the ring first and signalled jisung to step in.

jisung took a step he wobbled a little almost falling but minho held him tightly. jisung was a little scared so he let out a sound everytime he moves.

minho chuckled and reassured jisung.

"hannie, it's okay i'm holding you okay."

"ah! i- i'm scared hyung."

"it's okay, i won't let you fall i promise."

jisung nodded and let minho guide him, after a few times jisung was finally able to do it by himself, minho seemed proud and jisung seemed really happy.

"look hyung! i did it!"

"good job hannie!"

minho watched as jisung skated around and followed him too. he decided to be playful. minho grabbed jisung's arm and pulled him towards minho and minho pushed jisung towards the wall while looking at him in the eye.

"h-hyung what are you doing?"

"you're so cute hannie."

"i know i am."

minho giggled as he kissed jisung with jisung kissing him back, they didn't care that people were there, they were too in love to care.

minho pulled away and rubbed his forehead against jisung, he placed his finger and dragged it across jisung's lips.

"you're beautiful i love you."

"i love you too hyung."

minho then skated away leaving jisung alone speechless. minho went away smirking but acted like nothing happened.

jisung then realised how in love he is.

^••^

(we love minho's confident gay.
also sorry for not updating quick enough.
haven't had the motivation to write :/)