⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 열여덟 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʚ 𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜, 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚?ɞ

minho looked down at his beautiful kitten, he woke up first with han in his arms, at one point during their slumber, their scars touched which made han woke up human

minho just observed the tiny details of jisung's face, he really was lucky to have jisung by his side.
before minho met jisung, he was lonely. of course he can buy anything he wants, his job is literally the best, and his apartment is very much comfortable to be in.

but after all of that, he is one lonely mf.

but now he feels like he has a sense of purpose in life, which is taking care of his adorable hybrid. minho caressed jisung's cheek softly and kissed his nose. that stirred jisung awake.

he yawned and rubbed his eyes to look up at minho smiling at him adoringly, when jisung saw this he cuddled to minho closer and nuzzled his hair to minho's chest.

minho giggled and kissed the top of jisung's head. even though jisung was still sleepy, he can't help but think about minho when he wakes up.

minho's morning face was perfect, seeing how the sun reflected on his complexion was a gift to jisung.

so basically, for jisung, no thoughts, head empty just minho's morning face 😔💓

"good morning hannie.."

"hmm, morning hyung."

"hm, today i wanna take a break from work and spend time with you."

jisung looked up at minho, and minho swears he sees the sparkles in jisung's eyes.

"really?"

"mhm, do you like that idea baby?"

jisung nodded immediately and hugged minho tight and minho kissed the top of jisung's head. minho then slipped put of the bed to wake up.

jisung then made grabby hands and put on a fake pout. minho chuckled and carried jisung. jisung wrapped his legs around minho's waist and his hands wrapped around his neck.

"does it still hurt kitty?"

"yeah, a bit."

"i'm sorry, well let's eat breakfast and watch some movies while cuddling okay?"

jisung nodded and kissed minho's neck. minho turned and kissed jisung. jisung then got down and sat at the kitchen table while minho prepared some breakfast. he then gave jisung his food and they eat happily together.

jisung felt cold suddenly, he shivered sliglty, his tail going up a bit, and his ears twitching. minho who had finished his food noticed.

"are you cold hannie?"

"a little hyung."

"how about you wear one of my hoodies okay?"

jisung nodded immediately, he loved minho's hoodie, it was a comfort thing for him, he got up and went to fetch minho's hoodie.

he picked the black one which he always wears at home. it was his favorite it lingered with minho's scent and that's why he loves it.

jisung waddled out, yes, he waddled out. and grinned looking at minho, minho smiled and pat his lap for jisung to sit there.

"hannie, you always wear that one."

"i-it's my favorite."

"why? i have more."

"this one smells like you, it comforts me."

he said as he buried his face in minho's hoodie and sniffing it. minho chuckled and kissed jisung, the kiss filled with love and passion.

"you like it that much?"

"yes."

"is it better than my cuddles?"

"no! of course not."

"alright alright."

"h-hyung, you see that?"

jisung pointed at minho's stomach and chest, minho tilted his head.

"what about it hannie?"

jisung cuddled to minho amd nuzzled in his embraced.

"this is my home, when you hold me, i am at home."

minho smiled and cupped his face for him to look at minho, he then kissed his nose and cheek and every part of his face.

to answer jisung's question,

yes, this is what love feels like.

^••^

(haha im just curious how old do you think i am?)