Race to the Airport

This is the first half of the finale. A three part finale :) I would just like to thank all the fans who have helped me as well as my best friend who was not only the inspiration for Asia but also helped me with the writing process. I am debating a sequel so please give me your feedback. xoxo~Marilynette <3

One Week Later

"I can't believe it! I'm actually going home." Asia said carrying her luggage into the airport.

Following behind her were Destiny, Amber, Briannie, and Shannon each carrying a suitcase.

"I can't believe that you own all this stuff!" Destiny added dragging the heaviest bag behind her.

Asia smiled as she watched her best friends walking her to the gate. She just wished that Harry and the boys were here to say goodbye. She knew that Harry was having a hard time saying goodbye but to just leave her alone; that wasn't fair. 

"Has anyone seen Erin?!" Shannon asked looking around for her sister. 

"I haven't seen her since we left the carnival. Her and Lou ran off somewhere." Amber replied checking her cell for texts.

"Naturally." Destiny said smiling as she handed Asia her bags.

"Okay. So when do we leave?" She asks checking her bag for her ticket.

Asia looked at her watch and realized they had almost an hour before the plane took off. She really wished she saw Harry once more before she left. She needed to answer his question.

"So will you? Will you go away with me?"

"I don't know, Harry. I need to talk to my mom. My friends. I need time to think." 

She left only moments later and Harry didn't say a word to her. He walked out with Zayn and didn't even look back. She needed to explain. Tell him how she really felt. Only one problem. She didn't know what she felt.

"We have an hour. Here." She handed Destiny a few bills. "Go get food. I'll be back."

"Where are you going?" Briannie asked.

"Don't worry. I'll be back in time."

"Hello?" An out of breath Erin asked.

"Erin, where the actual are you?!" She was not in the mood to search for her very out there friend.

"I'm in a car.....safe.....on my way to the airport. How about you?" Erin replied trying to avoid the question.

Asia could sense there was something Erin wasn't saying but she decided to keep it to herself. 

"Do you know where Harry is?" 

Erin's laugh filled the phone and Asia couldn't help but smile.

"Harry. He's on his way to the airport to see you. He has something to tell you." Off into the background of the phone call Asia heard a familiar voice.

"Can we ummm get back to business here?"

Asia gasped at the realization that Erin was in the back of a European car with Louis Tomlinson while Harry Styles was in a race to get to the airport to see her. What had their lives come to?

"I'll leave you two alone. Remember Erin, safe sex....."

"Is good sex. But we're not going there. Trust me. Bye best friend."

Asia smiled. 

"Bye, Erin."

Now where was Harry?