One Brief Meeting or Maybe Not

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Asia." He said handing her bags back to her. "Sorry but I need to run back to the guys. I'll see you around." Harry said smiling as he ran back to the group.

"Yeah. I'll see you, HARRY STYLES!" Asia said to herself as she walked to the house.

"This is insane." Asia thought to herself as she carried her bags to the house. "Harry Styles! One Direction! I mean I can understand maybe seeing him in the street being followed by a gang of crazy girls but to talk to him. See him. Touch him! The girls will never believe this!" She said to herself as she entered the house.

"Asia?!" Asia turned at the yelling of her name wondering who knows her name here.

"Sam!?" Asia asked shocked.

Sam was a graduate from Asia's high school. She left the school the previous year. Apparently she was getting married.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asked wrapping her arms around Asia in a hug.

"I'm your wedding photographer apparently." Asia said smiling. She was happy to see someone that actually survived her high school happy.

"OH MY GOD! That's so cool. Umm...I guess we should get started than." Sam said with a laugh. "Let me just go find my fiance." Sam said walking away to the kitchen.

Asia smiled and looked out the back kitchen window looking for Harry.

"I've lost my mind." She said to herself as she looked for him. She knew it was probably a once in a life time meeting. They would probably never even see each other again.

Harry could have strangled Zayn for making him go back to warming up when he was talking to Asia. He finally saw and spoke to a beautiful woman and Zayn ruined it. Now he would probably never see Asia again. Who was he kidding? She was probably already talking to another guy completely forgetting the brief encounter she had with the singer.

If only Asia was so lucky! She was completly spaced out. She couldn't concentrate. All she could think about was Harry. Meeting him and then losing him. How could she of been so stupid? All she would've had to say was, "I need a hand with my bags, Harry; the most gorgeous man on the planet." Did she do that? No. She let him walk away. Ughh! Were the only noises being heard as she set her tripod on the grass and set up to take the first shot. Seeing One Direction practicing on stage she smiled.

"This is going to be a long day." She said.

"You're telling me." A familiar voice said walking up behind her.

Turning around Asia saw two people she was not happy about. Kaylee and Andrew.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked trying not to sound too mean.

"Sam invited us. She wanted everyone here." Andrew answered.

"Not everyone is here." Asia corrected.

"Who's missing?" Kaylee asked smiling.

"Well let's see. Destiny and Erin for one." Asia said looking right at Andrew as she mentioned Erin.

Erin and Andrew dated for almost 4 months that year. They broke up about 5 months ago. Erin still wasn't over it. Seeing Andrew and Kaylee together made Asia sick. She thought Andrew was smarter than that. Guess not!

"I guess she didn't want them here. The rest of the class is here. Well minus the junior class. Sorry, Asia." Kaylee said smiling.

"Not a problem. I'm taking enough pics. That should be enough. Now if you will excuse me." Asia said walking passed them.

The wedding ceremony passed quicker than Asia expected. She got almost 400 pictures. Now there was still the reception. Harry would be singing soon. She set the camera up and looked around the patio. She made sure to count the wedding party and saw Harry from the corner of her eye. She smiled at him and he smiled back. Her heart melted as he motioned for her to come to him. She smiled and walked over to him.

"Hey." She said smiling.

"Hi." He said back.

"So what are you guys singing?" Asia asked curious.

"Just some covers really. The bride gave us a list. So having a good time?" He asked.

"A blast." She said trying not to notice Kaylee making her way in their direction.

Sam took the mic and smiled as she spoke.

"Before we begin we have a song request." Sam motioned to the DJ and Asia's favorite song came over the speakers.

Jonas Brothers When You Look Me In The Eyes.

Kaylee walked up to Harry and Asia and smiled.

"Wanna dance?" She asked Harry smiling.

Harry looked at Asia. He really wanted to ask her to dance.

"I guess." He answered.

Kaylee and Harry walked to the dance floor and started swaying. Asia was about to be sick.

"Now I know why Erin hates her so much." She said mad.

Her mind flashed back to something Erin told her.

"Never let anyone take something you want. Fight for it."

Asia smiled as she walked across the floor. She tapped Harry on the shoulder.

"May I cut in?" She asked.

Kaylee looked like someone ran her dog over with a car.

"Umm." She started.

"Sure." Harry answered.

Asia stepped in and pushed Kaylee out of the way.

"Excuse me." She said smiling.

Kaylee, defeated walked away.

"Thank you." Harry mouthed to her.

"Anytime." She said smiling as she danced.

She couldn't believe what she just did. Smiling she mentally reminded herself to thank Erin later when she called home. She swayed to the music. Caught in the moment. She was on cloud nine. Little did she know Harry was feeling the same way.