Time To Tell The Whole Story

"Oh My God!"

The echoing sounds of Asia's moans came from Zayn's bedroom. Liam, Louis, and Niall all sat on the couch and smiled.

"Do you really think Zayn should have agreed to this?" Niall asked looking up from his phone.

Liam laughed at a joke from his phone and looked at Zayn's door.

"Why not? Harry didn't think it was a bad idea and it's his girlfriend."

Louis who was, as usual, engrossed in his conversation with Erin, looked up from his laptop and smiled.

"Niall is just worried about Harry. Asia isn't really over Jason and rushing into a relationship with Harry isn't healthy. Someone's going to get hurt."

Getting back to the laptop, he grabbed a bag of carrots from the table and laughed at a private joke between him and Erin.

"Whatever mate. Just don't forget that is wasn't that long ago that everyone was worried about you and Eleanor. Just let Niall worry and let Harry and Asia fend for themselves." Liam said always being the voice of reason.

Louis looked at Harry sitting on the end of the counter and sighed. He was really worried about his best friend.

Harry pulled his phone out and dialed the one person he knew could tell him everything he needed to know about Jason and Asia.

"Hello?" A voice asked.

"Erin. It's Harry. What can you tell me about Jason and Asia?" He asked.

Erin looked at the framed picture of her, Asia, Destiny, and Shannon from the prom and smiled.

She loved Asia like a sister and promised she would never tell anyone about her secrets with Jason but she could also hear the need in Harry's voice.

"I will on one condition, Harry." She said hoping she wasn't making a huge mistake.

"Anything." He promised.

"You hurt her and I will kill you."

Harry smiled.

"I won't hurt her, Erin. I promise."

Erin sighed and turned her laptop off.

"Okay. How long do you have?" She asked.

"As long as it takes." He answered.

"Where did you learn to do this?" Asia asked as she leaned forward on the bed and sat up.

Zayn smiled and dried his hands on the towel hanging on the door.

"I decided that the best way to pick up women was to find out what makes them...ya know?" He said smiling.

Asia laughed and slipped her arms through her button down shirt. 

 "Thanks for the massage I really needed it." 

Zayn smiled and walked over to Harry's desk and played with the ball of rubberbands that occupied the edge.

"You're Harry's girl now. You're one of us. How are you doing with that anyway?"

Asia sighed and fell back onto the bed.

"That good huh?" Zayn asked smiling.

"It shouldn't be this hard."

Zayn sighed and sat next to her on the bed.

"You had your heart broken less than 48 hours ago. It's natural that the idea of you and Harry scares you a little."

He made sense. 

"You're the best, Zayn." She said smiling.

"I try. Oh I try." He teased smiling.

"Harry, Asia wants to talk to you." Zayn said as he walked out of the bedroom.

Louis and Niall gave each other a nervous look.

They knew it was time for Harry to hear the whole story about Jason and Asia.

They just hoped she kept it together.

On the other side of the door, Asia was hoping the same thing.