The Price Of Being Famous

The music had died down but Harry and Asia were still dancing.

"I think the music stopped." Harry whispered in Asia's ear.

Asia's mind came back to earth and she blushed.

"I guess I was a little..."

"Distracted." Harry finished smiling.

"Exactly." Asia said embarrassed.

She was unable to speak; which for Asia was completely unusual. She had no idea what to say. She was lost. How could this possibly be happening to her? She was actually standing here with Harry Styles. She danced with Harry. She talked to Harry. If she wasn't wrong she thinks that she is flirting with Harry. No one will ever be able to believe this.

"Thanks for the dance." Harry said smiling. He was nervous.

"No problem. I was actually trying to save you from her." Asia said smiling.

"Why?" Harry asked confused.

"She's just not the kind of person that you should talk to. She's nothing but trouble." Asia replied trying to sound objective.

"So I take it those looks I saw you giving her were because you know her?" Harry asked.

"We go to school together back home." Asia admitted.

"Is she friends with you?" Harry asked.

"Not exactly. We know each other. That's about it. We only get along when it suits us." Asia explained.

"So what happened? She steal your boyfriend or something?" Harry asked smiling.

"No. She just hurt one of my best friends." Asia replied.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Harry asked.

"No." Asia replied.

"Well.." he started before a loud scream overcame the crowd.

What seemed like 100 young girls ran into the yard and into the reception area. They were on the prowl for One Direction. 

"Harry run!" Liam yelled from across the yard as Louis and Zayn ran to the car with Niall in the drivers seat.

Harry unable to think clearly grabbed Asia's arm and pulled her as he ran. Asia wasn't thinking too clearly either because she let him pull her and run with her. She had no idea what was going to happen; all she knew was this was the price Harry paid for being famous.