Harry Potter and the Burning Question

"Asia, we need to talk." Andrew said walking past Harry and Louis and right to Asia.

"What could we possibly have to talk about?" Asia asked irritated.

"Why are you and Erin making me out to be the big bad wolf?" He asked angry.

Asia was about to explode.

She didn't have the time or energy to deal with this.

She didn't want to have to deal with Andrew and his ego when all she really wanted to do was dig a hole and die in it.

"What are you talking about?" Asia asked confused.

"Ever since Erin tried to off herself again, everyone is blaming me. Everyone! I can't deal with this right now. I'm here in London for a vacation. I'm here to support Kaylee in her new career and I don't need my past making headlines all over the place. I'm trying to move on." He said.

Asia understood where he was coming from.

Sure he hurt one of her closest friends, but he was also her friend and she knew he was struggling with how Erin turned out after their relationship ended but he was also in the wrong.

He knew how weak she was.

He knew she wouldn't have the strength to handle it.

But despite Asia's warnings, they both went in head first.

They both drowned.

Only Andrew was slowly coming back for air.

Erin wasn't as lucky.

"I know. Look, just go home. Relax. Breath. I'll talk to Erin." She said.

"No! Apparently she's not listening to anyone. I want you to fix this!" He said.

Asia was slowly losing it.

She looked at Louis for some help. Support.

Louis who was getting irritated himself with Andrew's tone walked over to Asia and out his hand on her shoulder.

"I think you should leave." Louis said trying to maintain a cool exterior.

"Really? I don't remember asking your opinion." Andrew said ignoring him.

"I think my friend just asked you to leave." Harry said walking forward.

Asia saw Harry walking toward and Andrew and almost caught herself smiling.

She immediately stopped.

"Look, Harry Potter! I'm not leaving til Asia agrees to talk to Erin." Andrew said growing impatient.

"Fine! I'll call her. Okay? Just go home, Andrew. Go see your girlfriend." Asia said walking Andrew to the door.

Andrew turned to Asia before leaving.

"I never wanted this. You know that right?" He asked.

"It didn't stop you from letting it continue though. Why is Kaylee here anyway?" She asked.

"She got a job as a floor model at Hollister. She's staying here for a few months. I wanted to be here to support her." He answered.

Asia smiled.

She knew Andrew was a good guy.

She just knew that Erin didn't deserve to be hurt by him the way she was.

Andrew walked away and Asia sighed and walked back into the flat.

"He's a prize!" Louis said sarcastically.

Asia smiled.

"Go talk to Erin. I'll be in soon."

"Thanks." Asia said to Harry.

"For what?" Harry asked shocked that she even spoke to him.

"For trying to help." She answered.

Harry smiled.

He was just glad she was talking to him.

"Anyone would have done the same. That guy had no right just coming in here like that."

Asia smiled.

"Well you didn't need to stick up for me." She said.

"I wanted to. I needed to." He said having the courage to walk closer to her.

She noticed him walking closer and took a deep breath.

"Well, thanks. I appreciated it." She said smiling.

"I'm so sorry, Asia." He said.

His voice cracking with every word.

She saw it in his eyes.

He was sorry.

Her mind flashed back to the night a few months ago when Jason said those same words.

They were having a sleep-over with some of the kids from their church.

Asia and Jason were sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Can we talk?" Jason asked Asia.

Asia nodded her head and walked with Jason into the kitchen.

Asia knew what was coming.

She knew for almost a week.

Jason was going to break up with her.

"I wanted to wait til after church to do this but can't."

Asia sighed.

"Okay..." She said.

"I think it would be better for our friendship if we stopped seeing each other." he said almost in one breath.

"You want to see other people?" She asked.

"I know this isn't the best time and I never wanted to hurt you. I just can't do this." He said.

"I understand." She said holding back the tears.

He walked close to her and held her.

"I'm so sorry."

"I know you're sorry, Harry. I'm not even mad at you. I'm just mad at myself."

Harry was confused.

"Why?" He asked.

Asia took a deep breath and blinked tears away.

"I let myself believe for a while that we could work. I wanted so much to think that someone like you could fall for me." She said.

Harry felt a pinch in his chest.

He saw how upset she was.

He hated it.

"I know i'm stupid. I just hate this feeling. I know you didn't mean to hurt me but you know what? You did." She said crying.

Harry walked closer to her and hugged her.

"Don't!" She said fighting him.

He still held her.

He was showing her how sorry he was.

Something Jason didn't do.

They broke apart and Harry wiped a tear from Asia's eye.

"So are we okay?" He asked.

"I'm thinking about it." She said smiling.

"Really?" he asked hopeful.

"Really."

Asia thought that would be it.

That he would go to bed and just stop asking questions.

Life wasn't that easy.

He asked her a question that was burning in his mind.

"Asia, how do you feel about me?"