Epilogue: Senior Prom

Nine Months Later

This was it. The moment every teenager hoped for.

Senior Prom.

Every girl was getting ready for a night of dancing, eating, and memories. For Asia Brennan senior prom only meant one thing; she would see Harry again. 

It had been a long hard nine months. Texting and Skyping only left some form of comfort for the couple who had been counting the days until this night. 

"You doing okay, best friend?" Asia looked over her shoulder and smiled at Erin who was pulling curlers from her hair. 

"I'm okay. Just nervous." She replied finishing the final coat of nail polish on her toes. 

Erin sighed and sat down on Asia's bed beside her. In the bathroom Amber, Destiny, and Shannon were arguing over the flat iron. All five girls were getting ready for the array of pictures about to be taken in the living room right down stairs. 

"Don't be nervous, A. You're going to look beautiful and Harry's going to agree with me 100%. You deserve to be happy, Asia. Don't let this fear of being hurt get in the way. You two are amazing together. It's obvious to everyone how much you mean to each other. He wants you, Asia and I can tell by the way you light up every time you see him, hear from him, or even talk about him that you want him too. Now stop being a bum and get ready. We have an hour left and our friends are going to kill each other in that bathroom if we don't hurry up. You ready for the best night of your life?" 

Asia smiled as she leaned across the bed and hugged Erin.

"I guess. You should be ready too. Lou has a memorable night planned for you."

Erin sighed and grabbed her cell. Turning it to face them Erin smiled.

"Here. Say Cheese." 

Asia smiled and leaned into Erin.

"Thank you." She said smiling.

"It's what friends do."

"Is everyone ready for this?" Destiny asked smiling at her friends who were getting out of the limo.

Destiny held on to the arm of her date as did Amber. Shannon, Asia, and Erin stood side by side waiting for their dates to arrive. 

"Hey, ERIN!" Turning around Erin came face to face with Louis for the first time in months. Lifting up her red satin dress she ran up to him and jumped into his arms. 

"Losers." Shannon and Asia said in unison with a smile.

"Don't be jealous, ladies. We're here too." Shannon smiled and felt the heat reach her cheeks when she placed the accent to her Irish man.

Wrapping her arms around his neck she sighed and kissed him lightly on the lips.

While Niall and Shannon got reacquainted, Asia turned to face her boyfriend. She still smiled whenever she found herself saying that word. She was so used to cringing at the thought of a relationship with a guy again and now with Harry on her arm she felt that weight being lifted off her shoulders. She felt free.

"So you ready for this, A?" Harry asked smiling as Asia's hand went through his arm.

"Ready as I'll ever be." She replied smiling as the group walked into the hotel.

The hall was decorated to perfection with the theme Old Hollywood the dresses were Oscar glamorous and the guys were classic handsome. 

Asia and Destiny had spent hours planning this prom and decorating to perfection. It was finally time to sit back and enjoy.

The moment the group walked into the hall all eyes hit Harry and Asia.

No one beliveed that Asia and him were a couple let alone the fact that he was her date. 

Walking with her head up high Asia smiled and walked with Harry to their table.

Erin and Lou were dancing to the latest Katy Perry song when the song changed to a familiar one.

If the heart is always searching,
Can you ever find a home?
I've been looking for that someone,
I'll never make it on my own.
Dreams can't take the place of loving you,
There's gotta be a million reasons why it's true

"You wanna dance?" Harry asked with a smile.

"I mean I guess." Asia replied smiling as the memories of the first time they danced to this creeped into her mind.

Giving her his hand Asia and Harry walked out onto the dance floor and atomically fell into a slow dance as if they were the same person.

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.

How long will I be waiting,
To be with you again
Gonna tell you that I love you,
In the best way that I can.
I can't take a day without you here,
You're the light that makes my darkness disappear.

"You know something." Asia said smiling.

"What?" Harry asked wrapping his arm tighter around his waist.

"I wanted to tell you something and I don't know how to say it."

Harry sighed and smiled.

"Just say it. It's easy. Just spill."

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.

More and more, I start to realize,
I can reach my tomorrow,
I can hold my head high,
And it's all because you're by my side.

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When I hold you in my arms
I know that it's forever
I just gotta let you know
I never wanna let you go

"I think that I umm....."

The music was like distracting her from her train of thought. She wanted to tell him her feelings but she was stuck. Looking around she saw Niall and Shannon dancing and Lou and Erin trying to dance in between sucking face.

This was her only chance.

Cause when you look me in the eyes.

"Asia?" Harry said cutting off her brain from wandering.

"What?" She asked nervously.

"I love you too."

With a sudden swift motion Harry's mouth was on hers and she melted into his embrace.

And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.

As the song came to an end and the couples went back to their tables, one couple stayed on the floor in each others arms swaying to a song all their own.

They were finally whole.

They were in love.

THE END :)