NAKED Kitchen Kiss

A short update for the holiday week. More on Friday and Saturday :)

"So when were you going to tell me that you decided to bring your entire wardrobe?" Harry asked as he carried Asia's bags into the cottage.

Asia laughed as Harry fell and dropped all of her bags.

"I don't know what the weather is going to be. I need to be ready." Asia said.

Pulling a coat out of her bag Harry smiled.

"For a blizzard?!"

Asia smiled and playfully slapped him.

"Shut up. Where is the bedroom?" She asked.

Harry smiled. "Why, Asia. I thought you'd never ask."

Asia smiled.

"I want to unpack."

Harry shook his head and looked around.

"It might be back there. I'm going to look for the kitchen."

"So we have a problem, Styles." Asia said walking into the kitchen.

Looking up from her cell Asia saw Harry. Naked.

"WHAT THE BISCUT!" Asia yelled turning away from him.

"Sorry. I thought you were unpacking." Harry said grabbing the towel off the door and wrapping it around his waist.

"So you decided to get NAKED!?"

Harry put his hand on Asia's shoulder.

"Sorry. So what did you need to tell me?" He asked.

Trying not to be distracted by the naked guy standing behind her, Asia answered.

"There is only one bedroom here and only one bed so I guess we're bunking together."

Harry smiled.

"Yeah I did see Honeymoon Cottage written outside so I guess that makes sense."

Asia groaned. "GREAT! So what are we going about this?" She asked.

Harry looked at his hands trying to gather his bearings.

"I'll sleep on the floor." He said.

"You'd do that?" Asia asked.

"If it will make you more comfortable I will. It'll be like that movie with Sandra Bullock. The one where Ryan Reynolds sleeps on the floor."

Asia smiled.

"The Proposal. I know it. Erin loves it. Okay. Deal." She said.

"Can I get dressed now?" He asked.

"Of course." Asia said walking to the living room so she didn't see Harry's "assets"

In the course of turning around to walk to the living room, Harry caught her in his arms and smiled.

"You're cute you know that right?" He asked.

"I've been told." She joked.

Harry leaned in and kissed her. First the kiss was soft and nothing happened. Just lips touching and barely getting into each other. Then Harry used his tongue to open her mouth and then the kiss got much more serious.

Asia let him push up against her and until she felt his skin on hers, she almost forgot he was naked.

What had gotten into her? She was nothing like this. She was safe and secure. She didn't make out with half naked guys in the kitchen.