Things Can Turn Around

This chapter is for my Best Friend: Asia! This whole book in general is for her. But this chapter specifically. She is always there for me and sometimes I'm not always there for her. This is just a thank you and I love YOU chapter.

"Morning, Sunshine!" Harry said smiling at Asia.

Asia sat up from the couch and looked at Harry standing in the kitchen.

"Are you doing what I think you're doing?" Asia asked smiling.

"Actually, I'm trying. Louis was trying to teach me. I'm not very good." Harry answered.

Asia laughed and walked into the kitchen. He was making pancakes.

"Pancakes? Do you even eat pancakes over here?" She asked laughing.

"Yes we do." Harry answered laughing.

"Sit. I'll get you some." He told her.

"Thanks." She replied. "Sorry about last night. About talking to you like that. I didn't want to force myself on you like that."

Harry smiled.

"I wanted you to tell me. You needed to talk. I was just a ear. That's all."

Asia smiled.

"Thanks." She said grabbing a plate from him.

"Anytime. It's what friends are for." He said sitting across from her.

A phone ring broke the silence and Asia grabbed her cell.

"Hello?" She said.

"Ms. Brennan? This is Mr. Lockwood, the hotel manager. I wanted to let you know about the damage."

"Damage?" Asia asked confused.

"Yes. The roof in the whole 3rd floor caved in last night."

Asia's heart dropped.

Where would she stay?

"Is it that bad?" She asked.

"We will need to take at least a week to fix the damage. We are willing to give you another room but it may take a few days."

Asia sighed.

Great!

"Thank you. Is my stuff....." She trailed off.

"It was ruined. I'm so sorry. We will pay for all of your stuff. Just stop by later. We will give you a check for all your lost stuff. Again very sorry."

The phone clicked off.

"Everything okay?" Harry asked.

"I have nowhere to live for the summer." She said.

"Why?" He asked.

"My hotel. Damage and stuff. They said I can get another room in a week. That's it. I have no place." She said sitting on the couch.

"Yes you do. Stay here." Harry said.

"What?" Asia asked shocked.

"You can stay here. I can sleep on the couch. You stay in my room. It's just a week right? It'll be fine." He said smiling.

Why was he doing this? He didn't owe her anything.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Of course. Please." He said taking her hand.

"Will Louis mind?" She asked smiling.

"He'll love having a women in the house. Trust me." He said smiling.