Skinny Dipping Interrupted

Not my best work but this is close to the end and I needed a filler chapter. Don't be mean :)

Happy Birthday to iOverDramatic <3

5 Days Ago

"Hello everyone and welcome to our annual end of summer blowout concert featuring England's own One Direction! I'm your host, Elizabeth Hurley and please put your hands together for One D's opening act. She is a photographer from Philadelphia and she is here to perform an original song written by Liam Payne."

Asia took a deep breath and hugged Destiny before stepping up onto the stage and sitting on a stool that Niall had set up for her. 

"Break a leg!" Erin and Shannon yelled and whispered at the same time. 

Asia smiled and took the microphone and sighed.

If I'm just a girl, would you love me
Just one against the world, would you love me
If I can't be like everybody else, so I walk away
From a dream I never even wanted for myself
Would you love me anyway

If I'm not strong enough, would you love me
If I need you too much, would you love me
If I run to you when I wanna cry, when I'm gonna break
And you can't understand why, would you love me anyway
Would you love me anyway

Baby I need to hear you say, that you know me
You really know me and you love me anyway

If I want to fly, would you love me
Hold me while I try, because you love me
If I wish to live among the stars
Where I can touch God's face
Would you let me go that far, and love me anyway
Would you love me anyway

Will you love me anyway
Baby I need to hear you say, that you know me
you really know me and you love me anyway
Anyway
Anyway
Baby I need to hear you say that you love me anyway .

Stepping down off the stool Asia took a deep breath for what seemed like the first time in days and looked out at the audience. 

Where was Harry?! Before she knew what was happening Harry took her in his arms and kissed her. IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! 

Cameras flashed. People talked and cheered and for what she realized was the first time ever she didn't care. She was dating Harry Styles and she was deliriously happy. Nothing was going to ruin this. Nothing.

The show was over. The boys sang every song off of their album and Asia was asked to sing a duet with Harry. The show was a success. 

Now Asia and Harry could finally get some alone time. 

"So can we meet them?????" Destiny asked pushing Harry away from Asia.

Asia laughed at her outrageous friend and sighed as she walked with her to the boys who were standing at the kissing booth. She sighed when she saw Amber and Shannon wave at Niall with their girlish ways.

Asia smiled and hoped to GOD that Amber didn't try to call Niall.

'NAM!"

Asia shook her head and laughed as Amber ran across the park and up to a very shocked Niall.

"She did not just do that." Destiny said laughing.

"I think she did." Briannie added smiling.

Amber grabbed Shannon's hand and ran toward Niall Liam and Zayn who were standing at the kissing booth. Half way toward the booth she lost her balance and fell.

"What did you call me?" Niall asked smiling at Shannon as Amber picked herself up off the ground.

"That's just her name for you. She doesn't know what boy she likes more. You or Liam so she kinda  put the names together." Shannon replied smiling as she helped Amber up off the ground.

"What one do you like more?" Niall asked smiling.

Shannon turned three shades or red and smiled.

"Not sure yet. I mean you're cute but this boy." She sighed pointing to Zayn. "He's hot."

Zayn smiled and pushed Niall out of the way.

"Hi. I'm Zayn Malik." 

Shannon smiled.

"Hi. This is Amber by the way. She was just trying to introduce herself."

"And you are?" Niall asked smiling.

"Shannon."

"Shannon. Irish?"

"Yup."

Zayn and Amber rolled their eyes as Niall and Shannon walked off to the food stands.

"Where is Erin?" Destiny asked realizing that the usually sarcastic friend was nowhere to be seen. 

Asia looked around her and saw that both Erin and Lou were missing.

This was not good.

Feeling someone wrap their arms around her waist Asia looked up into Harry's green eyes.

"Wanna get out of here?" He whispered sending shivers down her spine.

"I'd love to but I lost your best friend." She joked smiling.

Harry sighed and looked around the open park with hundreds walking around. Several in Lou's signature stripes. 

This was not going to be easy.

"I'll look around. You don't move. I wanna get you alone." 

Destiny trying to control her laughter started laughing.

"OW!" She said as Asia hit her back.

"Let's go find Erin." She said grabbing Destiny's hand and pulling her toward the swan boats.

"No luck." Harry and Zayn said shaking their heads as they walked up to a very irritated Asia.

"I'm going to kill her. It's as simple as that. She is dead."

Zayn sighed and walked over and put his hand on Asia's shoulder.

"It'll be okay." Looking over Asia's shoulder he spotted Destiny.

"Speaking of okay. Hi. I'm Zayn."

Destiny smiled and grabbed Asia's arm as if to hold her up. 

"Zayn, Destiny. Destiny, Zayn. Go have fun. I'll search for the bums." Asia said smiling as she watched the sparks fly between her friend and Malick.

It made sense. The two most soulful dedicated musical people she knew would hit it off. They were destined for this. She just hoped that her and her current boyfriend could have a moment alone before they got ready to leave.

"Come on." Harry said taking her hand and linking his fingers between hers. "We'll find them."

"Do you hear that?" Asia asked after she heard laughing.

Harry was lost. He thought he heard a laugh. 

"I think so. I think it came from the lake. Come on." 

Walking to the edge of the water Asia hoped she wasn't going to see what she thought she was going to see.

Oh but she did. 

Erin and Lou skinny dipping having the time of their lives.