A Offer She Should Refuse

This is going to be epically short but I owe a few updates so enjoy :)

"They're going to be here any second. Why aren't you more nervous?"

Covering his cell with his hand, Louis smiled.

"Maybe because if anything was wrong Erin would have told me. They're going to be all wrapped up in each other and not in the mood for us to bother them. Just relax and I'm sure they will tell us everything soon."

Getting back to his phone call with Erin, Louis laughed and walked into his bedroom and locked the door.

Liam just nodded and walked back to the couch and waited. He just hoped that Asia at least heard Harry out before saying no.

"They're coming!" Niall and Zayn yelled as they ran into the flat.

"I can't believe you wouldn't let that medic massage you." Harry said as he threw their bags on the couch.

"I can't believe you were going to let some guy......ya know...GROPE me!" Asia replied with her hand on her lower back.

Niall and Zayn whispered to each other and smiled.

"What's so funny?" Liam asked.

"I just didn't realize Harry was so rough that he threw her back out." Naill said smiling.

"Hahaha. That's not what happened.  I was carrying my bags to the car and I pulled something." Asia said sitting down slowly.

Zayn looked at Harry and smiled.

"You know I can give a mean massage."

Harry frowned.

"No! Not going to happen." Harry said shaking his head.

Asia looked at Harry and gave him a sad look.

"Please, Harry. I need it." She begged.

Harry looked at Zayn.

"No funny business."

Zayn put his hand up.

"I'll be a boyscout. I promise."

Asia smiled at Harry and stood up.

"Where do you want me?" She asked.

Harry went to the fridge and grabbed a beer.

"Do you have to say it like that?" He asked sipping from the bottle.

Asia smiled and walked over to Harry.

"You know I only have eyes for one British boy." Leaning over she kissed him.

"I hope that's me." He replied smiling.

She kissed him again.

"It is."

Harry watched as his new girlfriend and his much desired friend walked into his bedroom and closed the door.

"This is just great."