Lessons

Asia needed to think fast. She didn't want to bring 'him' up.

"No one. Look can we just talk about something else?" She asked trying to change the subject.

Harry realized he may have hit a nerve.

Trying to change the subject fast he stood up.

"Okay! New subject. Wanna go for a swim? It's like 90 degrees out here." He said smiling.

She didn't want to swim! She didn't want to do anything but crawl into a black hole and die.

"You go ahead. I'll go in soon." She said wondering why she lied.

She wouldn't go in. Please! She wasn't about to attempt to swim in front of him.

No. No. No. No. No. She said to herself as Harry walked to the water.

"Don't do it, Harry!" She said to herself.

Who was she kidding? Of course he would. He would have to.

And he did. He took his shirt off.

Now Asia was the kind of girl that when given an opportunity, went for it. Was this an opportunity or were the fates somehow trying to play games with her?

Whatever the answer was, Asia decided that she was going to just enjoy the view.

"Asia, can you not swim?" Harry asked smiling.

"What?! Of course I can swim. I love swimming." She said trying to hide the obvious lie.

"Than why don't you come in the water with me? It's not that cold. It feels great." He said splashing around in the water.

It did look like fun and how many girls got the chance to swim with Harry Styles?

Forget that! Asia said to herself. How many girls get to do ANYTHING with Harry Styles?

She was given the chance to actually have an adventure. She didn't have to do anything extreme. Nothing that Erin would do. Just have fun and enjoy herself. She never just thought about her needs. She always put others before herself.

Maybe this was her chance.

She walked to the edge of the ocean and let her toes hit the water.

"Why don't you go in and I'll just stay here?" Asia asked smiling trying not to be obvious.

"Asia, if you're afraid I'll help you. You don't need to be embarrassed." He said trying to talk her into it.

"You'll help me?" She asked unsure.

"Of course. I know it can be embarrassing admitting to having a flaw but trust me, it's fine."

Asia smiled, a little embarrased to have made such a big deal out of nothing.

"So...you're going to teach me?" She asked.

"If you want me to." he answered smiling.

Did she really want to ask for help? Did she really want to let him see her i any way that was embarrassing? 

She decided to take a page out of Erin's book and just have fun. Let the chips fall where they may.

Maybe things would work out fine and it would just be a simple friendship or it could get complicated. Whatever happened Asia wanted to enjoy it.