Friends?

As Asia and Harry ran through the streets of London, Asia's mind was on one thing and it wasn't Harry Styles.

Her entire life Asia liked to consider herself a leader. Someone who is always in control. She never let anyone boss her around. She was her own person and she thought she was able to control almost any situation. Harry was not one of those situations.

"I don't know where to hide." Harry said to Asia.

Looking around Asia pointed to a alley behind a pub. Smiling at her Harry ran to the alley and stopped to catch his breath. Looking down he realized he was still holding her hand. Smiling he let go of her hand.

"So what do we do know?" Harry asked.

"Well first we need to disguise you." Asia said looking for anyway to hide the star from his avid fans.

"How?" Harry asked almost reading her mind.

"I have an idea. Take this." She said handing him a rubber band from around her wrist.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" he asked.

"Pull your hair back. If we hide your hair maybe we can get away without people recognizing you." Asia said looking around her to make sure they were alone.

Harry smiled as he pulled his hair back.

"Like this?" he asked smiling at her.

'Perfect. Come on. Let's go." Asia answered smiling as she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the street as they ran to a safe place.

"Where are we going exactly?" Asia asked suddenly realizing she had no idea where she was.

"Mine and Louis flat is right over there." Harry said smiling.

"Just until the search lowers." Asia said realizing she did not need the temptation of being alone with Harry Styles in a apartment alone. No thank you. She thought to herself as she smiled to him.

"Deal." Harry said realizing being alone with her would not be a good idea for him. Not since he realized that he was surprisingly attracted to her.

Not that Harry wasn't normally attracted to girls like Asia. He was. The only thing different about Asia besides her being American and well, he didn't usually judge books by their covers, but African American. Harry hated to generalize all people based in stereotype but he had to admit that Asia being black was something he wasn't exactly used to. Why was he so attracted to someone that was so not his type? Was it her personality? Her obvious non-fangirl attitude? Maybe it was because he liked just talking to her. She was funny. Easygoing. She was just someone he could be friends with. He wasn't used to being 'just friends' with someone he found attractive but maybe he could try. Or maybe Asia would fall for him and he wouldn't have to worry about it.

That was not in the cards in Asia's mind. As far as she was concerned a just friends relationship was all she saw. At least for a while. Asia was not easy. She never was never would be. She wasn't a tease or anything like that but she didn't rush into things too fast with guys. Especially not guys she really liked and Harry definitely fell into that category.

Once they reached the flat Asia wished she just turned back and ran the other way.

She couldn't be here. In his apartment. In his home. She would go all fangirl in a second. She needed to calm down. Relax. Sit. That's what she can do; sit.

"Lou!" Harry yelled into the bedroom by the back of the flat.

No one was home. It was just them. Alone.

"So I guess it's just you and me." Harry said smiling awkwardly.

"Guess so." Asia agreed smiling looking around for something to take her eyes off Harry.

"So what do you want to do?" Asia asked.

If you only knew, Asia. If you only knew.