Welcome to England!

Chapter One

Asia was all smiles when she met her friends for pizza the next day.

Destiny Warner, Amber Barnes, Erin McBride, and Shannon McBride were sitting in a booth at the pizza parlor when Asia walked in.

"Someone's happy!" Destiny realized as soon as Asia sat across from her.

"Well you would be happy too if you got a full paid trip to England for the ENTIRE summer!" Asia said smiling ear to ear.

"That's amazing!" Amber said smiling.

"You got that photography job?" Shannon asked.

"Yes I did!" Asia said with pride in herself.

"That's great, A." Destiny said smiling. "Let's eat."

"You okay, Erin?" Asia asked.

"I'm fine. Congrats. You really deserve this job. You worked so hard." Erin said trying to smile.

"You sure you're okay?" Asia asked concerned.

"It's just that I'm gonna miss you. That's all." Erin said looking around to see what drink to order.

"I'm gonna miss you too, BubbleHead." Asia teased. "We can talk all the time. Text. Skype. Calls. It's not like I'm never going to see you again." Asia reassured smiling.

"Promise?" Erin asked smiling.

"Promise." Asia answered.

"Let's eat! Destiny said grabbing a menu.

"Let's eat." All 5 girls echoed.

Asia smiled as she ate with her friends while she mentally packed in her head.

Meanwhile in London, Harry was dealing with his friends. Louis was as usual taking three hours in the shower and Liam was forcing everyone to practice the songs for the wedding they were singing in. Harry plastered on a happy face and tried to have fun. It wasn't easy.

"Harry, you ready?" Liam asked.

"Where's Zayn?" Niall asked as he walked in.

"On his way. Dealing with the bride on the song list." Liam replied.

As the guys walked in and the practice started, Harry was too spaced out to concentrate and started thinking about Sarah. He missed her. He needed a distraction. A new woman. One worth waiting for.

(3 weeks later)

Abby Cunningham was used to having wannabee's walk through her agency doors. Seeing Asia walk in she knew she was the real deal.

"Ms. Breannan?" Abby asked smiling.

"Yes." Asia replied smiling.

"It's great to meet you. I've been waiting to meet you for days. Welcome to London."

"Thank you. It's beautiful here." Asia replied.

"Well I'm sorry to say that we are putting you right to work. We will have a assistant take your bags to your flat but you need to get right to the wedding." Abby informed her as she read a paper.

"Okay." Asia smiling excited.

"The couple is an American couple. Samantha Jackman and Alex Greene." Abby told her.

"Samantha Jackman?" Asia asked.

"You know her?"

"I think I do." Asia answered.

"Well they are having a huge wedding. You sure you can handle it?"

"YES!" Asia answered.

"Great. A car is waiting for you outside. Here is a key to your flat, your money, and the driver should be outside. Good luck and welcome to England."

Asia smiled as she walked to the car thinking that England would definitely be something to remember.

Harry hated weddings. Correction, he hated singing for weddings. Anything that had to do with romance wasn't in his mind set right now. The couple seemed sweet enough. They asked for mostly love songs to be sung during the service and dance music sung during the reception. Easy enough. Not when all Harry wanted to do was crawl under is covers and disappear for a year. Nothing could get him out of this rut.

"Okay! I got the song list from the bride. Here ya go." Liam said handing everyone the paper.

"This is going to be easy." Zayn said smiling.

"Let's go warm up." Louis said walking to the stage.

Harry was spaced out looking at the decorations. He was thinking of maybe just leaving when a car pulled into the driveway. A girl with tight black jeans and a blue peasant blouse. She was carrying a camera and seemed lost. She was cute. Her hair was all messy and curly but in a cute way. Not a dirty way. She was smiling and he saw she had dimples! One of the few things people didn't know about Harry was his weakness for dimples. Taking a deep breath he walked over to the stranger and tapped her shoulder.

"You need some help?" Harry asked.

Asia turned around and was shocked at what she saw. Harry Styles from One Direction! Talking to her. Well he would if she could only get her thoughts together.

"Speak!" She said to herself.

"Yes. Umm. I'm kinda lost. I'm the photographer." Asia answered smiling.

Harry was melting because of the dimples but he didn't want her to see.

"I think the bride is over there. Can I help you with your stuff?" He asked.

"Actually yeah. I could use a hand. Thanks." She answered.

"No problem. Oh I don't think we introduced each other. I'm Harry." He said extending his hand.

"I'm Asia." She replied extending hers and they shook hands.