Jealousy Is A Terrible Thing

"What are you staring at?" Asia asked as she opened her eyes to Harry looking down at her.

After a long much needed make-out session they fell asleep on the couch.

"You." Harry said smiling.

Asia smiled and rolled over to sit up straight. She needed to clear her mind and the idea of laying next to Harry wasn't going to help her problem.

"I can see that. Why?" She asked.

Harry leaned up and handed her a cup of coffee.

"I like to look at things that are beautiful. You're no exception. I didn't know how you took your coffee. I drink mine black." He smiled at her.

Asia laughed.

"What's so funny?" Harry asked clueless.

Asia remembered a conversation she had with Erin about men and their choice of coffee.

"It's just something Erin told me about guys and coffee." She was trying not to laugh.

"And?" He asked curious.

"Well, if a guy likes is coffee with cream and sugar he likes white girls and if a guy likes black coffee he likes well ya know?" She said smiling.

"Black girls." He finished.

"Yup." She said laughing.

Harry stood up in front of her and smiled.

"Guess she was right." He said as he leaned down and kissed her.

The kiss started off slow and sweet but the pent up tension between the two didn't want to slow down.

"Hold on, Fabio. We need to talk." Asia said pushing him away.

Harry sighed playfully and sat on the coffee table facing Asia.

"Okay. Talk. I can do that. Talk about what?" He asked smiling.

Asia didn't want to over analyze this. She just wanted to fall into his arms and forget everything. All her doubts and questions but that wasn't her. She needed to ask the hard questions.

"Where this is going. What are we going to do in a month when I go home and we don't get to see each other everyday. I need answers, Harry."

"I know you do and I want to give them to you but I can't now." He hated to let her down but he needed time.

"When?" She asked.

"When you get back from your shoot. We'll have dinner before we head back. Okay?" He asked smiling.

Checking her watch, Asia smiled and looked at Harry.

"Deal. Only because I'll be late." She said as she walked to her room.

Harry watched her leave and smiled knowing he had one hell of a night to plan for her.

"Okay Nickki, I need you to look at me." Asia said as she clicked away at her camera.

Her new client was a young heiress from a upper class family who's 16th birthday required a photo approved birthday invitation.

Asia was supposed to take as many pictures as possible to please the young heiress and her daddy.

Not her idea of the perfect afternoon but she couldn't complain it was $500 a hour.

What was her idea of the perfect afternoon? All she could think about was laying around all day in her PJ's with Harry having coffee and talking maybe taking pictures.

"Excuse me!" Nickki yelled getting Asia's attention that was otherwise occupied.

"Yes?" Asia asked remembering how much she needed this money.

"I want to take a picture with Harry Styles. Abby says you know him. Is that true?"

Asia took a deep breath and smiled.

"No. I don't KNOW him. We met once. Nothing big." She lied.

Why did she lie? That wasn't her style. She was the honest one.

Was she jealous of this two-bit dumb blonde?

Looking at her and her $500 dress and $700 shoes maybe she was.

"Oh well. That's alright. I told her you most likely didn't know him. I mean let's face it; you're not exactly his type. Thanks for the shots. I'll call you if we need a re-shoot."

And with that, the heiress walked away leaving Asia with the aching feeling that maybe she was right.

"Louis! Help!" Harry yelled into the phone.

"What is wrong, man. I got a girl waiting on the other end."

"I need a romantic song. Give me one." Harry begged skimming through ITunes.

"Romantic? Wait! She said yes?! You're together?" Louis asked his voice reaching ultimate height.

"Yes and I want tonight to be perfect so song please!"

Louis thought and smiled.

He knew the perfect song that summed up all of their issues up until this point.

"Heaven. Bryan Adams." he said with pride.

"You sure?" Harry asked.

"It worked for me, Harry and plus it's your song! Go for it. Good luck. Call me later."

Harry hung up the phone and after lighting the candles and setting the table knew he was ready for dinner.

All he had to do was wait.

"I need to make a collect call to America please."

"To where?"

"Philadelphia."

If Asia was going to go into this thing head first she had to make sure she had her friends behind her.

"Hello?" A groggy Destiny said.

"Detney! I need your help."

"I'm here. What's wrong?"

Before Asia knew it she had explained everyhthing.

"You need to go for it, honey. Go get the guy. You deserve it."

"I will."

And she headed back to the cottage only she wasn't the only one.