Back in the game (The Battle of the Five Armies)

Petal opened her eyes and she was met by a bright light making close them temporary. After her green-brown eyes adjusted the light sheopened her eyes once more. She looked around her, she was sitting on grass wearing a white dress, and she looked at her back seeing that her wings were free. She looked around her once again she was surrounded by flowers. Petal was confused.

Was she dead? Probably... where was she? She got up and started walking forward not knowing where she was going. The sun was bright ,the sky blue and clear from clouds , the grass was soft everything was brilliant but she for an unknown reason felt empty as if someone took every sentiment , that makes you feel alive from her heart. And maybe that was the reason of this emptiness. She stopped when she saw two figures walking towards her. When they got close enough she saw their faces she knew who were they, her eyes filled with tears as the figures smiled softly at her, she ran and hugged them.

"Mum?! Dad?! Is it really you?" They broke apart and looked at their daughter. Her father had tears in his eyes already and her mother had a sad smile on her lips.

"What have you done, my little flower? » her mother asked. Petal remembered when she was still a baby and she would do something like break a vase her mother would say  the same  words. Petal looked at her with a smile mirroring her own.

"I did the best I could" she said simply. Her parents smiled and nodded.

"We know, and we are proud of you" her mother replied softly.

"You have grown so beautifully" her father said with a smile staring at the small fairy in front of him. "You look just like your mother"
Petal looked at her mother , she was indeed like her . She looked at her parent's figures they were tall and beautiful .

 Their wings were wonderful , her father's were grey and big and fair and her mother's were a bit smaller than her father’s, light pink in color.

 "I can't wait to tell you everything" the girl said excited. Her parents exchanged a look and their smiles fell.

 "What is wrong?" the girl asked nervously.

 "we need to show you something, dear" her father said and lead her towards a small lake . All three got on their knees . Petal's mother waved her hand over the water and a image started to show.

It was Fili , he was holding her body close to his , his coat was around her shoulder keeping her warm as if she was just sleeping. She felt her heart break at the sight.

 "What should I do? " she whispered  "your soul hasn't left your body , you need to go back or your spirit will disappear forever " her father said. She looked at Fili then back to her parents.

“What do I have to do?"She asked in a whisper . Her Father and  Mother kneeled beside her and looked at her with loving eyes.

‘’You are not supposed to be here yet. You need to go back . He needs you. They all need you.”Her mother said solemnly . A tear run down Petal’s cheek  but she didn’t care  about it.

“Will I ever see you again ?"

“Yes one day” said her father . She nodded as she stared at her hands .

“I’m going to miss you” she said. Her parents wrapped their arms around her daughter, hugging her.

“We too, baby" After awhile they pulled apart.

“Now, before you go you need to have this” her father said giving her a small bottle. She took it in her small hands, staring at it confused.

“What’s this? “She asked

“It’s fairy dust. It can be used to create  everything you desire .” her father explained . “use it  wisely “

‘’How do I get back?” the young fairy asked once again .

“just close your eyes” her mother instructed . She did as  she was said. She felt a soft kiss being pressed on her forehead  and then… nothing .

-

Petal opened her eyes and she was embraced with the warmth off Fili’s coat .She saw his handsome face . his eyes closed and his lips parted as he was sleeping. He then opened his own blue eyes and met hers. He smiled softly a her.

All night Fili would drift off to sleep and wake up. In his small dreams Petal was there , laughing and smiling, she was there alive with him. He thought that all this was just a dream.

He looked at her with love. He brushed his fingers against her cheek softly.

“Im dreaming  again , aren’t I ?” he said in a whisper . Petal shook her head.

“No , I am right here , with you” she said kindly , cupping his cheek with her small hand. Fili’s eyes widen as he wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her as close as he could, finally realizing what was going on.

“You are really here» he said to her, trying to convince himself. She placed a soft kiss on his cheek . He stared at her face then placed a kiss on her forehead.

“I can’t believe that I almost lost you” he said in a whisper.

“Everyone wake up !” Fili said rather loudly . Everyone looked at them confused when  they saw Petal moving. The color was back to her face and so was that sweet smile of hers that everyone loved . They all ran to hag her. After their loving words were said , screams were herd and people were panicking trying to find a way to leave Lake Town. The intoxicating smell of Fire and Smoke filled the air.

“We need to go” Tauriel said to everyone

A/n : Yes Guys :) She's back :) Please vote and give me some feedback . Love you all <3