Love

The dawrves and the fairy finally arrived at The Lonely mountain. Petal stared at it in awe , she never thought that she would be so amazed by a mountain but yet again Petal always appreciated the beauty of nature and everything around her. They got out of the boat , took their staff and started walking towards the mountain . They stood in front of the gates .

“Where is everyone ? “ Petal asked confused. Fili stared at his brother and then they all started running inside the halls of the mountain .

“Hello!” Bofur yelled “ Anybody?!”

They started walking down the stairs when they heard a voice calling for them ,telling them to stop and wait. It was Bilbo’s voice.

“It’s Bilbo” Kili said

“He’s alive ?!” Bofur said as they stopped once Bilbo was infront of them , trying to catch his breath .

“You need to leave . We all    need to leave” he said in a whisper .Petal staired at him ,confused.

“We only just got here” Bofur said not understanding. Petal could see crystal clear that something was wrong with him.

“what’s wrong Bilbo” she asked calmly.

“I tried to talk to everyone but no one would listen” Bilbo tried to say between short breaths.

“what are you saying lad” Bofur said confused

“Thorin . he’s been down there for days. He doesn’t sleep he barely eats , he is not being himself, not at all .It’s this place . I think he is sickened by something.” Bilbo said

“Sickness?!  What kind of sickness ?” Kili asked concerned as Fili started running down the stairs.

“Fili ! Fili” Bilbo called him but he continued running .They aall followed him. They stopped running  when they caught the sight of the gold .halls  filled with Gold.

“Gold” said a voice. They all turned to the person’s voice, Thorin . He was pacing  slowly around his gold .Gold beyond measure .  Beyond grief and sorrow .Behold the treasure of Thror.” Thorin said staring at them like a madman. Petal looked at  Fili who was staring at Thorin in a worried matter .Then Thorin threw something at Fili who caught it quickly . It was a red jewel.

“Welcome , my sister’s sons. To the kingdom of Erebor. “Thorin said stretching his arms .

Thorin gave a order after everyone said their greetings .

“No one will rest until the Arkenstone is found”

Of course Fili demanded that Petal should not be a part of this and Throrin agreed.

Petal asked for a place so she could wash herself and Fili showed her a small lake behind mountain’s walls.  She took a large cloth so she could use as a towel and left.

She stared at the small lake . The water was clear and blue. She slipped her clothes of and stepped into the water . The water was warm and she felt her muscles relax as she stretched her wings .She took a deep breath and went under the water . She went to the surface and took a deep breath once again filling her lungs with pure oxygen . She heard a noise coming from behind her. She quickly turned only to see five ravens grabbing her clothing with their long nails and flying away.

“no .No. NO” she yelled at the ravens but they flew away.

Petal stared at the sky , where the ravens had been flying, trying to think of something so she could use to cover her self with.

“Are you hurt?” a  voice said. His voice. She turned to look at him. His face shocked at the sight in front of him . The water was covering from her waist and down. Long hair falling infront of her breast hiding the naked skin. She looked down , ashamed . She never saw herself as something special. But he …he saw everything in her . She was everything to him. She was Love , Lust , beauty but most importantly future. She was his future.

He stared at her amazed . “Such a beauty” he thought

The crows took my towel” she whispered and started shaking as the cold air blew against hern aked skin. Fili took his cloak off and hold it open for her.

“come “ he said softly. But she didn’t move . He turned his head and looked away.

“I’m not looking , come on” he said a bit worried that she was getting cold. Still she didn’t move.

“I have my eyes closed. Come , Petal , please” he said frustrated. He felt her small body getting into his embrace and he closed his arms wrapping the thick and warm clothing around her form and hugging her tight.

“Let’s get you somewhere warm” he said softly at her as he started leading her to her room. They stopped once they were in front  of her door . She turned and looked at his handsome face.

“Thank you Fili. “ she said smiling softly at him.  He brushed his long fingers against her soft cheek .

“ You are so beautiful “ he said making her to look at the ground , her cheeks light pink. “Look at me” he said lifting her chin so he could see her eyes.

“I love you so much” he said and placed a soft and light kiss on her lips She  wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him tight.

“I love you too. So much “ she said as she pulled back. Fili opened the door for her .

“Goodnight Petal . I will see you later “he said giving her a kiss on the forehead and leaving closing the door behind him. She quickly changed into fresh clothes and folded Fili’s cloak. She went and laid on  her bed , closing her eyes.

“Petal ?” a voice called for her .

“father ?’’ she said back.

“my child I have news for you .News that I wish I hadn't" Lord Elrond said.

"Why ? what is wrongs?" she asked worried

"I've seen your future my child , and he is not in it " he said in a calm voice. 

"What does that mean?" she said feeling the tears running down her face . 

"I think you know what it means , Petal" he said sternly. 

"Try to protect the people that are dear to you , my child" 

A/n here it is guys . Hope you like it :) <3