Smaug is Dead

“We have no time” Tauriel said, and they all started taking their weapons.

“We are not leaving. Not without our father” the boy said to her as she helped the little girl with her coat.

‘’If we stay here your sisters will die is that what your father would want?” she asked him making him go silent. The bells were ringing as they got out of the small house. File placed his large hand on Petal’s waist pushing her slightly towards the small boat that was floating out of the house. He helped her to get in and then his brother, while Petal the little girl to get in.

“come on now , we need to hurry “ Tauriel said as she got into the boat and they started to move . Then suddenly the Dragon flew just above their heads. Fili wrapped his arms around Petal as he saw that she was shaking . The dragon flew above the city spiting fire on his way, creating chaos.

“Watch out “ a voice said and then a large boat crashed with theirs. It was the master’s boat full with gold .Petal pushed against the large boat and they started moving again.

Burning roofs started falling into the water , making the girls scream , and Tauriel to look worried at them.

‘’Da?!’’ The boy said staring at the tall belfry . Bard was there , shooting arrows at the dragon .”Da!” The girls screamed as Bard shoot another arrow meters away from them.

“He hit the dragon !” Kili started yelling.

“No” Tauriel whispered .

“He did . He hit his mark , I saw” Kili said back stairing at Tauriel then back at the dragon.

“His arrows can not peirce him tight. I fear nothing will” Tauriel explained at the young dwarf.The boat passed the statue of the master . That’s when the boy grabbed a hanger and went away, he landed on the ground and then ran towards the belfry. “Wait!What are you doing?”Bofur said as he and Fili tried to grab him but it was too late.

“Leave him . We can not go back”Tauriel said strictly and desperately . The Dragon landed and started walking towards Bard, stepping on houses , destroying everything.

There was Bard , holding the black arrow , staring at the Dragon.

.

“who are you to put stand against me ?” the dragon asked . Brd went to grab his bo only to see that it was broken.

“now that is a pity . what will you do now bowman . you are fore shaken .no help will come to you “ he said moving his tail and knocking down another burning house as he got closer and closer to Bard.Smaug then looked at Bein (Bard’s son) a sick smirk growing on his mouth.

“is that your child? You can’t save him from the fire. He.Will .BURN.” Bard took the broken edges and pegged them into the wood , fixing the string and placing the arrow in the right position.

Petal , Fili and  Kili stared at Bard who patiently waited for the dragon to come closer. Bard’s breaths were steady as he pulled the string farther and when the dragon went to attack he let the arrow fly , hitting it’s mark. The dragon’s attempts to fly away were pointless as he started falling towards the grown .

“he did it” Petal whispered to Fili , griping his hand . he looked at her with a smile on his lips. “He killed the dragon.” Petal repeated a bit louder. Fili wrapped his arms around  her small body kissing her cheek softly. “it’s over. “ he said in a whisper.

  They returned to the Laketown , where everyone was trying their family , crying and screaming when they found some of them dead or seriously injured .Petal helped Fili , Bofur and Oin to push the boat back to the water while Kili talked to Tauriel .

“Kili , come on we are leaving.” Fili said as he went into the boat, he took Petal’s small hands and pulled her towards him , hugging her tightly careful not to hurt her more. He still couldn’t believe that she was there with him. He placed a kiss on her forehead lovingly.

“I love you so much” he murmured smiling softly at her. “I love you too” she said back hugging him tight. Κili came into the boat and everyone grabbed an oar and headed towards the Lonely Mountain.

“Come on , lads “ Bofur said  “Let’s go home”

A/N : Hey guys :) Please tell me what you think and tell me if you want me to put a special momment with Fili and Petal and if yes what would you like to see ? :) Thanks guys , love you all

-Erifili