Rivendell , a day to remember

'Mithrandir'' said an elf as he walked down some stairs. 

''Lindir'' said Gandalf. Petal came in sight. A smile grew on his face and so did Petal's . 

She went and hugged him.

 ''My dear friend'' she said as he hugged her back. 

''We heard that you crossed the valley'' Lindir said in elvish to Petal. 

''We need to speak to Lord Elrond '' said Gandalf and Petal nodded. 

''My lord Elrond is not here'' said Lindir. 

The dwarves were suprised , not because Gandalf knew all these elves, but because Petal did. When Petal hugged Lindir , Fili felt a wave of jealousy taking over him. He wondered if these two had something more than friendship. '

'Not here? Where is he'' Asked Gandalf . And then the sound of horses was heard. There were elves on horses coming towards them. They circled around the dawrves, like they were going to attack them. But after awhile they stopped . Petal saw her father's figure getting off his horse.

 ''My friend'' He said and hugged Gandalf. He looked at Petal .

 ''Strange for orcs to come all these way . What did you do?''he said to his daughter. ''Why do you think I did something'' Petal said defensingly , smiling . 

''Because I found this'' he said in elvish , showing a broken arrow that belonged to Petal. She smiled

. ''I had to defend me and the others'' she said in elvish as well . Lord Elrond laught as he walked closer to her . He took her face in his hands . 

''I know .'' He said and kissed his daughter on the forehead

‘’And you must be Thorin Oakenshield’’ Lord Elrond said turning to Thorin.

‘’I don’t think we’ve met’’ said Thorin harshly staring at him 

‘’You have yout Grandfather’s beard . I knew Thror when he was king under the mountain. ‘’ Lord Elrond said still  calm.

‘’Funny . I don’t remember him mentioning you’’ Thorin said rudely once again. Petal was getting mad. She knew that Thorin had a problem with Elves but she couldn’t accept him talk to her father like that. 

But since Lord Elrond didn’t look like he was insulted  , she calmed down.

‘’Prepare a feast. We must take care of our guests’’ he said in elvish .

‘’What did he said? Did he insulted us?’’ asked Gloin 

‘’No master dawrf , he offered you food’’ Gandalf managed to say before Petal. Petal mouthed a ’thank you’ at him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Petal walked into her room . She missed it . Don’t realy knowing why. 

She walked into her small bathroom and opened the faucet and made the water run . The water filled her bathtub as she was taking her cloths off. She finally could move her wing after all this time. (Alway . Said Snape...hahaha saw what I did there? .No?. Okay nack to the story) ...

She stepped into the bathtub. The hot water relaxing her muscles and wings . She finally felt calm after all these days.  

The door opened  , and someone stepped into the room. 

‘’Who’s there ?’’Asked the girl a little scared

‘’oh it’s  me miss Petal . Lord Elrond sent me to choose a dress for you ‘’ a familiar voice said