Let the adventure begin

'Petal , wake up . We need to get going'' Someone shook her gently. She opened her eyes to see who it was , Fili.

''Good morning'' she smiled .

''Good morning beautiful. Now get up, and take your staff.'' He smiled back

''What about Bilbo? The girl asked as she sat up

''Thorin left him a letter to meet us there '' said Kili as he picked up his bow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Bilbo Baggins , is late we have to move on'' said Thorin as they all started.

''Do you think he will come?'' asked Petal Gandalf

''I believe so'' said the wizard , Petal smiled at him.

''Do you wanna make a bet?'' said Kili loud enough for everyone to hear it , with his childish smile .

''Who ever says he will come raise their hands'' said Fili as he raised his. Several hands were raised as well.

''who says he will come'' said Fili once again. Petal raised her hand. Fili smiled at her.

''We will see'' said the wizard with a smirk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Wait . Wait!'' someone yelled from behind them .

Bilbo came running with a paper on his hand. ''I've signed it . I've signed it'' said the Hobbit trying to catch his breath . He handed the contract to Balin .

''Well everything seems in order. ..Welcome Master Baggins, to the company of Thorin Oakshield'' said a smiling Balin

A smile grew on Petal's face. Balin and Petal looked at Thorin tryed to hide a smile.

''Give him a pony '' He just said

''No, no that wont be necessary . I can keep up on foot'' but before he could finish Fili and Kili putted him on a pony.

Soon packs of gold were flning from hand to hand.

''What is that about?'' Bilbo asked Pebal was riding beside him.

''It's a bet, If would appear or not. Most of them bet that you wouldnt '' said the girl smiling at him

''What did you think?'' he asked the girl .

''Hey Petal'' Fili said from behind .She turned to him. He throwed at her a pack of gold. She catched it. She smiled at him.