Goblin's Paths

'' Come on ,wake up everyone we need to get going'' said Thorin said loudly. Everyone opened their eyes.

"Leaving?what about Gandalf?''asked Petal as she sat up.

''We will be leaving without our wizard" he said simply. The gathered their stuff , and started going.

When they reached the mountain, it was raining heavily .

''Thorin , we need to find shelter '' Petal yelled to Thorin as she tryed to see through the heavy rain , careful not to slip as she waed between Bilbo and Kili.

''What's out!" Yelled Dwalin from behind. That's when they saw a rock flying towards them hitting the mountain they were on.

"This is not a thunder storm. This is a stone battle!'' Said Balin , that's when a giant stome fell on the mountain they were on.

''Bless me! The legends are true. Giants ...stone Giants!" Sais Bofur beside Bilbo. Bilbo slepted and he was about to fall if Petal and Bofur hadn't push him back to the rocks. One of the stone giants threw a stone to another stone giant hitting him . The ground beneath their feet started shaking , and breaking.

The mountain they were standing upon became itself a stone giant . They were standing on his feet. The mountain broke in two , seperating the two brothers , Fili and Kili. They tryed to save them selfs from the falling rocks . The peace of rock-ground , Kili was standing on broke. Petal quickl grabbed his arm as he slipped down . Petal was freaking out ,but she didn't show it. She tryed her hardest to not to let him fall.

''Kili'' yelled Fili fron the rock ahead , a terrified look on his face .

''Don't let me '' Kili said to Petal as he was hanging from her arm . She could see the terror in his eyes.

She shook her head ''Never '' she said.

She used all of her strenth to pull him up. As his feet reached the ground , he hugged her , tears were runnin from his eyes or maybe it was drops from the rain, Petal couldn't know , but she didn't care , he was safe. She hugged him back .

The next thing she saw was another stone coming towards them . She thought that this was the end . She closed her eyes shut. But nothing happen .

They had just fallen to the other side. The others came and help them up .

''Where is Bilbo'' asked Petal as she got up. They looked down the hill, Bilbo was holding from a rock . He went to slip away but Ori grabbed his hand , but he wasn't strong enough to pull him up. That is why Thorin climbed down and him up.

''I tought we lost our burglar'' said Dwalin as he helped Thorin up

''He's been lost since he left his home. He should never have come. He doesn't belong among us. He said as he entered a cave . Petal walked to him . ''Don't mind him master Bilbo, he is wrong !'' She said to him