The king under the mountain

'' I remember this town at the great days of old. Filled with silks and fine gems. This wasn't just a town on a lake, athis was the center of all the tray of the North. I can see these days return, help the great forces of the dwarves, and I tell you we will share the great things in the halls of Erebor.'' Said Thorin making the crowd cheer.

''Death!" A voice said from behind making everyone turn around. "That is what you'll bring upon us. Dragon fire and ruin, if you waken the beast, it will destroy us all''Bard said walking out of the crowd.

"You can listen to this man's words, but I promise you this. If we succeed we will share all the goods of the mountain . You wil have enough gold to rebuild this town ten times '' said Thorin his speech strong.

''All of you listen, you must listen. Have you forgotten what happened to Dale ? Have you forgotten those who died in the fire storm ?! And for what purpose ?! The blind ambition of a mountain king, who could not see beyond his own desire '' Bard said raising his voice at every word.

''We must any of this be too quick to lay blame . Let us no forget that was Gilian, lord of Dale, your ancestor who failed to kill the beast'' the 'master' mocked Bard

"It's true sir, we all know the story. Arrow after arrow he shots, each of them missing it's mark,'' the man beside te master said. Bard walked closer to Thorin.

''You have no right. No right to enter that mountain " Bard whispered to Thorin. Thorin looked up at him.

''I have the only right " he whispered back Thorin turned to the master.

'' I speak to the master of the men in the lake. What do you have to say, will you share the golf of the mountain '' asked Thorin the master.

He looked around him then back to Thorin.

''I will tell you. Welcome Thrice.! Welcome king under the mountain! " he said to him.

Everyone cheered, and hugged,only Bard looked around him disappointed with his people.

This night the master made a fiest for the king and his company. Petal didn't eat much, she wasn't feeling well, and Fili tryed to conceal his sadness that the illness of his brother and future wife gave him. Petal now and then would look at Kili smiling that he had a good time. Soon enough the hour passed and it was time to sleep.

-

The next day a caravan waited for them t take them to Dale and the they would go to Erebor.

''I think we are one dwarf short where is Bofur? Asked Balin Thorin as they walked through a happy crowd.

''He 's not here we leave him behind '' Thorin said simply as he walked forward.

Petal was walking behind Kili who as walking behind Fili. As Kili was ready to go into the caravan Thorin stopped him.