Double the problem

''oh no, they are closing the gate'' Bofur said from behind.

The elves were ready to attack them when an arrow went through one of them. Orcs. They attacked to the company, and the company fought back. Petal killed loads of them but more and more were coming. She noticed Kili going towards the lever. He was weaponless.

''Kili'' said Dwalin giving him a sword . Kili fought all the orcs close to him , with a little help from the company, he went to pullthe lever , when an arrow went through his thight.

''Oh no '' Petal whispered. Fili turned to look at his brother

''KILI '' Said Fili worried.

Kili tryed to steady himself but he end up on the ground. An orc went attack him but an arrow killed it.

Petal looked at their side to see a beautiful she-elf killing the orcs. As the elves and the orcs were preoccupied, Kili managed to stand on his feey adpull the lever and open the gate. More elves came out of the trees , one of them was Legolas who was now shooting his arrows. His eyes fell on her while she was trying to help Kil to get into his barrel. - They were now swaying down this river, with orcs following them.

The company was fighting them, but Petal stayed into her barrel as she felt dizzyer and weaker by the pass of time.

She felt the barrel she was in hit something and stop. She looked out of her barrel to see everyone getting off of them and walking towards the rocks. She did the same. Then she remembered Kili. She walked up to him, watching him pressing a peace of clothing against his wound as he hissed in pain. She went to his side, where Fili was already there.

''On your feet'' said Thorin to him harshly

''Kili is wounded. His leg needs binding '' said Fili to him ''There is an orc pack on our tail, we need to keep moving '' Thorin said again

''To where? '' asked Balin'

''To the mountain . We ate so close'' said Bilbo from behind him .

''A lake lies between us and the mountain . We have no way to cross it'' said Balin

''Except if we go around! '' said Bilbo sitting on a rock.

''The orcs are not far behind and we have no weapons to defend ourselves '' said Dwalin actually making a point, the only one with weapons there were Petal and Bilbo by the moment.

''Bind his leg quickly. You have tow minutes '' Thorin said to Petal. And she nodded. She kneeled down to see Kili's wound it was deep. She placed her hands on the wound gently as she tryed to cure him. But she couldn't fully cure him sijnce he was poisoned. She knew he was.

She had cure many wounds like his back in Rivendell, after all she did lived with elves that could easily get hurt by their arrows. She let out a sight. As she could only take the pain away only for awhile.

''It's too deep. I can't cure it at once I can only prevent it from getting infected.'' She lied for the reason that she couldn't cure him. Fili gave her a peace of clothing and she tied it around Kili's leg, not looking at him.

A man was ready to shot Ori whith his arrow but Dwalin went infront of him holding a stick and the arrow landed on it. Kili went to throw him a rock but he wasn't fast enough, the Bowman hit the rock out of his hand.

Petal went to take her sword out but he pointed his arrow towards her.

''Do it and you're dead'' he said to her. Petal noticed Balin looking at something behind the,man.

''Excuse me'' said Balin as the man turned to look at him, bow still ready to attack. ''You are from Laketown, if I'm not mistaken. That barge   over there, can will be available to hire by any chance? '' Balin asked the man, who lowered his bow.

They all walked away talking, all except Petal and Fili.

Petal went and hugged him, as he returned the hug as his hand touched her cheeks , his eyes widened. He placed his lips on Petal's forehead to feel her temperature, also leaving a sweet kiss on it.

''Petal, you have fever''

 A/N :please comment and vote. (the girl on the picture is Petal) and I am sorry  that this chapter is sort :(