Mirkwood

A buzz woke Petal. She looked around finding a huge bee sittin on her shoulder. She actualy freaked out even if she was used on these creature she still was suprised. She brushed it off. She was warm , and then realised that Fili's coat was still around her shoulders. But he wasn't. 

She got up , and walked to the table where everyone was sitting,.

 She looked at Fili , and he gave her a sweet smile seeing her holding his coat. Petal walked up to him , placing the coat behind him on his chair . She leaned to his ear. 

''Thank you Fili'' she said softly to his ear. 

He turned to lock his gaze with hers. Faces inches awan from eachothers.

 ''Anytime'' he said simply gazing at her pink lips. Someone cleared their throat .

 Fili and Petal both turned to see who it was. Kili . He had a smirk on his face and looked unconfortable. 

''Akward'' he wispered to them . Earning a chuckle from his brother. By the time Petal had walked away and she sat next to Bilbo, since it was the only empty seat.

 ''Good morning'' she said to him with a smile, wich he returned.

 ''It is actually'' he said

 '' So you are the one that they call Oakenshield. Tell me why does Azog the Defiler hunts you?'' asked Beorn , their host , Thorin , as he poured some milk in Petal's 'cup'. Petal was suprised that he knew Azog , but she kept quiet to hear what he has to say. 

''You know of Azog? How?'' Thorin asked in disbelief Beorn.

 ''My people where the first living the mountain. Before the orcs came down from the North. The Defiler killed most of my family. Some being slaved. Not for work . You understand. But for sport. Caging skinchangers and turtoring them seemed to amuse him'' Beorn explained . 

Petal wasn't hungry anymore. She could realy feel how he felt.

 A small mouse climbed up Dawlin's arm but he brushed it off. Then it went to Petal's small hand as she petted it softly . 

''There are others like you'' asked young Petal , with the hope that he wasn't alone. Like her. 

''Once they were many'' he said looking at her . She nodded understandingly.
 ''And Now?'' asked Bilbo curious. 

''And now , there is only one'' Beorn said turning to Bilbo . Petal looked at her hands , as she rubbed the mouse's head. He was just like her. 

''You need to reach the mountain before the last day of autumn'' He said changing the subject. 

''Before Durin's day , Yes'' said finaly Gandalf.

 ''You are running out of time.'' said Beorn rather concerned. 

''This is why wr must go through Mirkwood.'' said Gandalf. The darkness lies upon that forest. Dark things creep beneeth those trees. 

There is a alliance between the orcs of the Moria and The necromancer . I would not sent you there, except in great need.'' Beorn said suprised. 

''We will take the elven road . That path is more safe'' Gandalf said. ''safe ? The woodelves of Mirkwood are not like their kin. They are less wise and more dangerous. But it matters not.'' Beorn said

 ''What do you mean ?'' asked Petal a bit scared. 

''These lands are crawling with orcs. There numbers are growing , and you are on foot . You will never reach the forest alive'' Beorn explained to Petal . As she nodded. Beorn then got up from his seat.