I will be there for you (Fili love story)

Petal Hailspider
A/n: Hello guys, thank you all for choosing to read this story. Please keep in mind that when I wrote this I was 14 years old and english is not my first language. This story is in need of some serious editing. I read your comments and I appreciate every single one of you. Stay safe! - 2020
-
My family and I and my kin were living in a small forest close to Rivendell. I forgot to tell you that my kin and I are fairies.You propably have never heard of fairies before because they no longer exist. We had a good life in peace until one day Orcs came and slayed all of them.

When Rivendell's help arrived it was late. I was the only one that had survived thanks to my parents.

Lord Elrond saved me and took me to Rivendell and raised me. It took me time to get used to all this elven life but I did. My father (Lord Elrond) is a great man he taught me to use bow and sword so I could defend my self from realy young age.

My name Petal Hailspider. It was given to me (first name) by my father since he found me laying into my (real) father's arms covered with a blanket made from red petals. But there were things that I had deal with alone as the train of my power. Every fairy had a special talent. A power. powers like reading minds, going through walls and being invisible , I on the other hand I have the power of healing , I can cure wounds and even some scars , but I can't cure poison or myself. Fairies are different with eachother . They have different heights ,hair and wings.

We look either like humans or elves except the wings ofcourse. I am rather small , I have long brown hair .