Panic

Everyone looked south. Another army   of dawrves. 

Petal stared at the army . 

"Who are they?" she asked  Gandalf holding her bow tight. 

"Ironfoot" He said back. The army got closer and closer and the dawrves once again cheered behind the mountain wall.

"Stand by" yelled Thranduil and the army of elves started pacing closer to the other army.

"Who is that?" asked Bilbo as they started walking foth.  "He doesn't look very happy" 

"It is Dain , Lord of the Iron Hills . Thorin's cousin" he answer looking concern , something that confused Petal.

"Are they alike?" she asked him.

"I've always found Thorin the more reasonable of the two." he said and walked a bit faster. Petal and Bilbo shared the same look . "Great" They said together.

The two armies stopped. Dain came a little closer ,  riding a boar.

"Good morning. How are we all?" he said rather politely. 

"I have a wee proposition, if you  wouldn't mind giving me a few minutes of your time?" Everyone was staring at him. "Would you consider ...JUST SODDING OFF?!" He yelled. Making the army of men move back a little.

"Stand fast" Bard reminded them and they stopped.

"Come now . Lord Dain" Gandalf said stepping through the crowd.  

"Gandalf  the Gray" Lord Dain said. Gandalf bowed his head slightly. 

"Tell this rabblr to leave, or I will water the ground with their blood. " He theatened

"There is no need for war betweeb dawrves ,men and elves ." he said as he walked closer to Lord Dain. "Α legion of Orcs march on the mountain. Stand your army down" He said.

"I will not stand down before any elf. Not least thos faithless woodland sprite. He wishers nothing but ill upon my people." Lord Dain said trying too insult Thranduil. 

"iF he chooses to stand between me and my kin...I will splitbhis head open . See if he still smirking then" he said hoarsly. The dawrves were cheering again , and Thranduil was again smirking. 

"He is clearly mad. Like his cousin!" Thranduil said back 

"Here that lads? we're on. Let's give these bastards a good hammering"  He yelled to his army. 

Elves and Dawrves were ready to fight. Then the ground started shaking and a strange hum was heard.

"wereworms" Gandalf muttered to himself. 

And then weird worms were coming out of the ground They were big and a lot.