Happy Ever After

Today was the day.

The day Petal and Fili were going to get married.

She was standing infront of the mirror . She was ready. Ready to change her life for the better, ready to be with Fili till the end.

A knock was heard on her door making her to turn and look at it.

"Come in" She said, currious to see who it was.

The door opened slowly and Lord Elrond walked in. He stared at her and his eyes filled with tears.

He walked to her and wrapped his arms around her carefull not to ruin anything. He pulled away after placing a tender kiss on her forehead .

"You are so beautiful" He said brushing her soft cheek.

"Thank you dad" she said , her eyes teary.A small tear escaped her eyes but Elrond brushed it off with his thump.

"Are you ready ?" he asked .

"More than ever" she nodded.

"Let's go" he said steatching his arm for her.

The wedding was taking place in the forest , an open space that Fili and Petal agreed that it was beautiful. The sky was clear , the birds were singing.

Fili was standing there , in a white beautiful tunic and a simple silver circlet was around his hair . Everyone was there. His brother staring at him smiling, dawrves, elves ,hobbit(s) even Bard was there with his daughters and son.

There he stood ,as handsome as ever. The sun was falling on his hair making them glow as he smiled. A simple silver circlet was placed upon his head , matching his silver tunic.

Suddenly everyone got silent.

All eyes fell on Petal , as she walked down the small path.

Finaly , Fili turned to look at her. He was stunned. Petal was always beautiful to him , but today she was... ravishing. Her long brown hair was falling down her shoulders ,a flower crown made of red roses was around her head , her wings were brighter than ever , and her white dress made her look like she came out of a fairytale book , like the one Fili's and Kili's mother used to read them when they were kids.

As she walked closer and closer Fili's smile grew even bigger and her heart was beating faster and faster.

When she finaly was infront of Fili , Lord Elrond gave her a small kiss on her hear and looked at Fili .

"Take care of her" he told Fili with a smile.

"Always" he said as he bowed his head. Lord Elrond nodded and took his seat.

Fili turned and looked at Petal, only to see that she was looking back at him smiling.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

After the wedding , ofcourse, there was a GREAT feast.

It was good to see everyone having fun , after the war.

Laughter could be heard atleast from tow miles away. Everyone was dancing and drinking. Some dawrves had passed out from drinking to much and some of the elves were making fun of them . And the Hobbits, the hobbits were the life of the party ,they were on the tables dancing and singing , having a good time.

Petal could feel her cheeks hurt from too much smiling, but she couldn't help it. She was happy. Happy to be alive, happy to be with Fili.

She felt a hand wrap around her waist , she turned around to see Fili , smiling down at her.

"It's getting late " he said and she nodded. They both walked out of the hall and to their bedroom.

As Fili closed the door, he pulled Petal close to him , wrapping his arms around her waist and her placing her hands on his chest.

"You know you are very beautiful, right?" He told her making her smile.

"And you very handsome" she replied and closed the gap between them. The kiss was soft at first ,but it got deeper and deeper. She couldn't get enough, he was soft and warm , he was intoxicating. He pulled her even closer, if that was possible.

"Finaly , you're mine" he said as he kissed down her neck.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

(2 years later)

"Can you see my belly? " Petal asked happily as she raised her hands. Fili laughed and hugged her from behind placing a kiss o her cheek.

"A bit" he said carresing her belly.

"Are we ready? " she asked and turned to look at him , wrapping her hands around his neck and he nodded.

"Let's go" He said and took her hand. They walked into the carriage that was waiting for them , they got in and headed towards the Shire . Bilbo had invited them to his house .

When they arrived , they knocked on the door and a smiling Hobbit opened the door.

"Bilbo, no time no see" She said as she hugged him tight.

"Indeed, and yet you look the same, beautiful as always" He said as he pulled back letting them step inside. They were met with voices and laughter from the other room , something that made Petal remember the first day two years ago.

They walked in and were greeted by all of them.

"Excuse me , we would like to tell you something" Fili said , after they ate , and took Petal's hand from under the table. Everyone turned and looked at them.

Fili looked at Petal with a smile and gave her a nod.

"I am pregnant" 

A/N : Okay guys we are done. I hope you enjoyed the story and I love you :)