5. Pie

Oneshot: #5
Name: Pie
{Not Requested}

You've never had pie before and last week your entire class had found out when you played two truths and a lie. Today, C/n was bringing (your favorite fruit) pie, so that you could try it. You don't know why but he just offered.

"Y/n! I've got the pie!" He called and walked in.

"Bro, you are lucky my parents aren't here or else you'd have to sit through them lecturing me." You warned. He followed you to the dinning room and placed the pie down on the table.

After dishing out you both a piece of pie, you took a bite. As soon as it hit your tastebuds your eyes widened and you turned to look at C/n. You hurried to finish off the rest of your plate before dishing more.

"I take it you like pie?" He asked.

"I'm just trying to figure out how you took forever to bring this pie over. I love it!" You exclaimed.

"Can I have some?"

"You have your own. Right there." You pointed out.

"Yeah but I want some of yours." C/n explained.

"Ugh fine. But only because you showed me what I've been misssing out on."

"Yay." You pushed your plate slightly closer to him but he didn't take a bite so you did. Once you finished he kissed you. Your lips moved in sync before he pulled away. "Yeah you were right. It's good."

Despite being a blushing mess, you were still able to say, "Ok, that was smooth." He chuckled and kissed your cheek and then you both finished you pies and put the leftovers in the fridge.