2. Holding Hands

One shot: #2
Name: Holding Hands
{Not Requested}

This one is very short. I'm sorry.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

You were waiting outside scrolling through your phone with one hand, the other lazily resting by your side.

Your friends hadn't showed up yet and it was still to early to go inside the theater, especially since you were going to meet your friends outside.

Suddenly something grabbed you hand. You were startled at first and tensed up, but then you saw C/n standing right there looking at you lovingly.

"I've liked you for a really long time now," he started. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

For a minute you were frozen in your spot but before you could register what you were doing and why you were doing it, you kissed him.

He returned it and pulled you closer to him. You would've never pulled away but you heard clapping. You pulled away to see your two friends and their boyfriends.

"Took you long enough!" B/f said.

C/n rested his forehead on yours. "So is that a yes?" He asked hopefully.

"No, I just kissed you 'cause I felt like it." You muttered sarcastically and rolled your eyes.

"Just checking." He chuckled and pecked you on lips once more. You continued to hold hands all throughout the movie.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
And I'm done. Told you it'd be short.